User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Match Reaction v Wolves (home)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    We’ve taken 2 points from Sheff Utd, Palace and Wolves and I wasn’t sure we’d beat any of them.
    I generally trust us at home, for all our problems our home form has been superb over the last couple of seasons but even that’s crumbling now. It’s quite the shit show.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Road to no where with this guy. No pattern of play whatsoever. Calamity defending. His whole philosophy is based on moments of magic from his strikers. Wolves are good. But we have far better players than them. Just a dunce of a manager.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want to watch Arsenal play even just twenty minutes of sustained, incisive, creative, attacking football.

One of the most prolific strikers in world football and he's probably had about six clear chances all season. It's incredible that he's scored eight goals in the PL.

Those few cup performances were probably early season enthusiasm from raw, uninhibited players who will now almost certainly be as depressed as everyone else.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well they way it's going we will not finish in the top 4 and no chance in the Europa league we need to get rid of Emery now because I don't believe the players we have are as bad as form suggests. Ljundberg would be possible caretaker until someone else is available (not sure who but a few on here must have an idea who we could tuen to)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If Leicester win tomorrow and then beat us next week we'll be 9 points off the top 4. This is already getting pretty desperate for Emery.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have won 2 of the last 9. That is appalling. We got rid of alot of deadwood and spent fair bit yet we are worse.

Emery has to go before we fall too far behind chavs and leicester. We havent even played the 3 teams directly above us yet.

Lose to leicester and emery will get the boot.....hopefully

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think it was another limp result in a string of them. This was not especially worse than any other and actually we had a measure of technical security for quite a period of time. But clearly we can't win games 1 nil. The defending was poor for their equaliser.

I didn't actually think his substitutions were particularly alarming.

Laca had a woefully ineffective game and needed to come off....despite what happened after.

Torreira in the second half was a complete passenger. I was sitting in my seat thinking the game is being completely played around him and he's not even getting close enough to the opposition to make a real nuisance of himself. 2 minutes later he was hauled off. My only issue is that Pepe should have come on not Saka.

I simply assumed Kola came on for Tierney as some kind of injury precaution.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dazthegooner View Post
    Well they way it's going we will not finish in the top 4 and no chance in the Europa league we need to get rid of Emery now because I don't believe the players we have are as bad as form suggests. Ljundberg would be possible caretaker until someone else is available (not sure who but a few on here must have an idea who we could tuen to)
    Top 4?
    I just want us to get to the magic 40 points to stay up

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At this rate, we might as well be going 3 at the back and Emery reverting to cut back football with Tierney in for Kola.

At least that was a hint of an identity / pattern of play. What's the point in having 3/4 players in midfield if we still aren't getting results and allowing 50 shots a game at our goal? Might as well be playing 3 at the back in a way.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After the first 15 minutes I thought we gave Wolves too much respect (Emery did go in for a bit about their win at City before the game) and easer off them and allowed them to dictate the tempo. Ffs we are at home against a less side but we didn’t really stamp out authority on the game and didn’t look like we had a plan of a clear idea.

People talking about losing ground on 4th place need a reality check. With this man in charge we will struggle to stay in the top 10. We are awful and don’t create anywhere near enough chances and the fact that we have 2 points of the last 9 tells its own story.

Leicester away will be so tough. They are playing really well and will be looking forward to playing us.