User Tag List

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Reaction v Southampton (home)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LDG View Post
    Its a rare Saturday afternoon kick off. Something most football fans crave.

If I had a ticket and the chance to go get wankered and watch football in North London. I would. And so would you.
    At this point, I frankly wouldn't. I can't remember the last time I was entertained watching Arsenal. We are dire. I wouldn't spend a dime on these fuckers.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
    Arsene Wenger, the only football manager that got paid 8 million quid to do nothing but sit on his arse..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agreed. Why go to watch something that's guaranteed to make you miserable. I can barely stand to watch them on TV
    There is a glaring incompetence in our general play. Each player seems deflated and unsure of himself. Things will not get better without drastic changes
    Last edited by Globalgunner; 23-11-2019 at 06:16 PM.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fakeyank View Post
    At this point, I frankly wouldn't. I can't remember the last time I was entertained watching Arsenal. We are dire. I wouldn't spend a dime on these fuckers.

Does that mean you’re not coming back?

I mean you’re welcome anywhere but North London. Or maybe north of Watford to be safe.
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    Agreed. Why go to wat h something that's guaranteed to make you miserable. I can barely stand to watch them on TV
    There is a glaring incompetence in our general play. Each player seems deflated and unsure of himself. Things will not get better without drastic changes
    Ask the cunts that showed up.

Most will be there for the piss up and a meet up.
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dostoy View Post
    There is some good news.

Fairycake went off limping at the end so he will be out for a few months, its too cold for him anyway at this time of year.

I know we said this at the end of the last match but if Emery is in charge for the next PL game then its the boards fault for keeping him in the job.

He was much better than Wenger would have been last season but he has plummeted to Wenger levels now and must go.

Surely it has to be Allegri's turn at the wheel.
    You're an idiot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fakeyank View Post
    My biggest issue with today's game was to see the stadium so full. Why the fuck are these people going to the game? Empty seats are what got Wenger sacked, empty seats will get good ebening sacked as well.

So every time we want someone out just abandon the game(s) that you've often paid for well in advance? Juts throw your money down the toilet....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blink 1nce Quince 2wice View Post
    So every time we want someone out just abandon the game(s) that you've often paid for well in advance? Juts throw your money down the toilet....
    Why not. It worked a treat the last time. In case you didnt know. Your money is lost anyway. Im sure no one paid his money expecting to see this tripe
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why bother watching at all, even from your couch if you're so convinced it's such an utter waste of your time and effort?

Emery will be shown the door before the new year at this rate and it won't be primarily because having already bought half a dozen tickets to games in advance, I suddenly decide to stage my one many protest and not go.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blink 1nce Quince 2wice View Post
    You're an idiot.
    It is good news if he is out for a few months.

Lets not name call, its juvenile.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dostoy View Post
    There is some good news.

Fairycake went off limping at the end so he will be out for a few months, its too cold for him anyway at this time of year.

I know we said this at the end of the last match but if Emery is in charge for the next PL game then its the boards fault for keeping him in the job.

He was much better than Wenger would have been last season but he has plummeted to Wenger levels now and must go.

Surely it has to be Allegri's turn at the wheel.
    I wanted Wenger out for years. But saying Emery has plunged to Wenger levels is possibly the worst insult ever made about Wenger.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.