User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Match reaction v Norwich (away)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shite as usual.

Embarrassing that we haven’t beaten any of the bottom 3. This team is beyond broken.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still cannot fathom why Freddie went with a team laced with the same dunderheads that have been screwing up for 2 seasons. There is no there there with Xhaka. He is the worst DM in the league by a wide margin. Even if we played against a team of girl guides. He wouldn't be able to screen the defence or track runners. Zero mobility and bang average passing. What does that moron actually excel at. ?. Mustafi is also probably the worst in the league in his position. Calamity walking. Sokratis is no better. The only part of this team that's decent is our attack and the keeper. We need a new defence and a new midfield. Guendouzi is just a kid. He should never be a starter at a club like Arsenal. This winter TW will define our season. If we keep this lot then we will do well to stay mid table. They are uncoacheable.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 21_GOONER_SALUTE View Post
    The so-called fans are a real problem right now. It was kind of inevitable. When the yanks came in and fucked over the place, ripping the heart of Arsenal out and replacing it with this shit - time alone was going to generate so-called "fans" to match.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not really sure what I was expecting here? I mean I didn’t for one second think we’d see a drastic improvement in any of the players after 2 days, but fuck me! Mustafi, Luiz, Kolasinac, Xhaka and Özil in the same XI? Wasn’t expecting that. Was everyone else injured?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    The so-called fans are a real problem right now. It was kind of inevitable. When the yanks came in and fucked over the place, ripping the heart of Arsenal out and replacing it with this shit - time alone was going to generate so-called "fans" to match.
    Not sure I can really blame anyone for overreacting nowadays. With the level of under achievement and in particular the lies we were fed before this period started, it's definitely enough to drive anyone over the edge.

Of the top of my head, I think the only top club in world football who have fans screwed as regularly as us are probably Milan. Shame though, I don't speak Italian, as I'd love to gauge their level of 'contentment' .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No Excuse for that line-up today to be honest, ayone with eyes can see which players shouldn't play and to bring Xhaka back in again is ridiculous, terrible lineup and to be honest already seeing why Ljungberg shouldn't even be considered for the role and why we should get a new manager ASAP.

I just can't really understand why anyone would pick the team he did today, it's makes absolutely no sense and really won't endear him to the fans, it's very similar to what Emery would have done.

Mourinho goes into Spurs with a team in poor form and wins 3 n the trot so if you know what you're doing there's no reason why you can't turn it around, but picking the right team is the 1st step and if you can't even do that, you've got no hope!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumble View Post
    Problem is defensively we cant be much better anyway. Bellerin and holding injured. Sokratis has been so poor. Who else can play in the back four. Xhaka plays because we dont have much choice.
    Didn't know holding was injured but we should absolutely be starting Tierney ahead of Kola and i'd rather have almost anyone except Mustafi, even bring Medley in

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Btw I read somewhere that Ozil, Kola and Mustafi are a bit of a clique at the club and i wonder if Freddie is trying to get them onside by starting them all...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess the issue with someone from within being in charge is their probably friends with the players and that doesn't give them an unbiased view, some of the selections today were horrendous, which bit of Xhaka is finished at Arsenal don't they understand?

Can't wait to get a new manager in with a fresh approach and no pre-conceived ideas about the players.