User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Vigil v Brighton (home)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nothing makes sense at this club anymore to me.

1) How do we keep starting Sokratis and Luiz pretty much every game in the PL this season when they have been absolutely shambolic?! Why arent we trying anything different?! Chambers/Holding, Mav/Holding, Sokartis/Chambers, Sokratis/Holding.. FFS, just try something different!!

2) Our central midfield is an absolute disaster.. even worse than central defense. Have you guys ever noticed how open it is?! There is zero positioning or awareness of teammates or other players. One of the most important thing I learned playing semi-competitively was that you know your position on the pitch. I could not for the life of me understand how Xhaka, Willock and Torreira were all over the pitch.. they were getting dragged out of position at pretty much every counter attack. These are fucking professional footballers who should know better. This is astonishing!!

3) I really do think we have good players in the club.. even in defense. Not good enough to be winning the title but definitely be near the top 4. What I think is lacking is proper coaching and a manager who will make tough decisions. Good ebening wasnt the one, Ljunberg definitely does not look like one either. We need to go back to basics and sort this shit out.. this is horrendous!
    Last edited by fakeyank; 06-12-2019 at 03:45 PM.
    Arsene Wenger, the only football manager that got paid 8 million quid to do nothing but sit on his arse..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see relegation as almost inevitable and under present ownership I do not see a quick way back. What is worse I have gone past caring.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rodders View Post
    I see relegation as almost inevitable and under present ownership I do not see a quick way back. What is worse I have gone past caring.
    Given our upcoming fixtures i wouldn't be surprised if we're in the bottom three come january - the Kroenkes need to get a proper manager in right now to get these guys into shape, freddie's already written himself out IMO