User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Match Reaction v West Ham (away).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dostoy View Post
    Mustafi and Luiz must leave, even if its only on loan, in January.

Another CB must be brought in on loan until the end of the season unless Mavropanos is deemed good enough, which surely he is.

I'd forgotten about Ceballos, I hope he is fit soon.

I'm not sure if there is a place for Lacazette now as Martinelli and Pepe must play either side of Auba.

I'm a bit surprised and a bit disappointed that Rafa Benitez is not going to be the next manager as he has a lot of experience of English football at all levels.
    That team was good other than playing Xhaka, I just don't get he fascination with this guy, he's hopeless, the guy will cost us goals mark my words, he's somehow ome out of that incident as if nothing ever happened as well, the fans are way too forgiving at Arsenal, we need this guy to be sold ASAP, falling that given away!

As for the CBs' it was pretty clear to anyone with eyes that Sokratis and Luiz just aren't good enough and make too many mistakes, so why it's taken so long to try someone else is beyond me.

Luiz should have never been bought, but since he has he should never be played in defence, he should be played as DM instead of Xhaka as he can do a job there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Apparently this is the first time in 8 years we've come back from a half-time deficit to win.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    Apparently this is the first time in 8 years we've come back from a half-time deficit to win.
    The mind boggles. Says it all about what a weak willed bunch of wasters we have become. 8 years and probably 150 different players and no bottle to be found anywhere.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We've been bottle jobs for years, probably goes back to 2008, no heart for the fight, we could use some players with more desire to win.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thought we were pretty poor for an hour until we scored... but at least we know a team who are worse than us in West Ham. They were awful.

think you go with the same team against City if Tierney is fit. otherwise Kola for Tierney.
    Lets have a run of games with the same side.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Özim View Post
    That team was good other than playing Xhaka, I just don't get he fascination with this guy, he's hopeless, the guy will cost us goals mark my words, he's somehow ome out of that incident as if nothing ever happened as well, the fans are way too forgiving at Arsenal, we need this guy to be sold ASAP, falling that given away!

As for the CBs' it was pretty clear to anyone with eyes that Sokratis and Luiz just aren't good enough and make too many mistakes, so why it's taken so long to try someone else is beyond me.

Luiz should have never been bought, but since he has he should never be played in defence, he should be played as DM instead of Xhaka as he can do a job there.
    think the obsession with Xhaka is that the other options are Gendo who I just think is a worse version than Flamini and Luiz who is toilet and even at 8m a waste of money. Xhaka plays because he is the best option of a bad bunch.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really?! Can that be true?
    That can't be true...can it?!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know if this counts but weren't we 2-1 down against Hull at half time of the FA Cup? I guess we only won in extra time, but still.
    There must be other examples.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, it's PL away games. Given our rancid away record maybe less of a surprise
    Still a bloody awful stat though!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumble View Post
    think the obsession with Xhaka is that the other options are Gendo who I just think is a worse version than Flamini and Luiz who is toilet and even at 8m a waste of money. Xhaka plays because he is the best option of a bad bunch.
    Luiz is definitely better than Xhaka at CDM. Xhaka is absolutely useless. He is a 'nothing' player like Denilson... probably worse because he also makes a ton of mistakes. Denilson on the other hand was just shit, never made a risky pass.. always sideways and back.

Guendozi is also better than Xhaka. Guendozi is able to bring the ball out from the back better. Plus he is 19, so he is only going to get better.

If not for Guendozi or Luiz, I'd play AMN there.. thats his natural position. Anyone but Xhaka... I'd give Leno a chance there before putting Xhaka on the field.
    Arsene Wenger, the only football manager that got paid 8 million quid to do nothing but sit on his arse..