User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Match Reaction v West Ham (away).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fakeyank View Post
    Luiz is definitely better than Xhaka at CDM. Xhaka is absolutely useless. He is a 'nothing' player like Denilson... probably worse because he also makes a ton of mistakes. Denilson on the other hand was just shit, never made a risky pass.. always sideways and back.

Guendozi is also better than Xhaka. Guendozi is able to bring the ball out from the back better. Plus he is 19, so he is only going to get better.

If not for Guendozi or Luiz, I'd play AMN there.. thats his natural position. Anyone but Xhaka... I'd give Leno a chance there before putting Xhaka on the field.
    True dat. Leno actually uses his hands less than Xhaka anyway who is forever dragging players back when they run past him. Utterly useless
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fakeyank View Post
    Luiz is definitely better than Xhaka at CDM. Xhaka is absolutely useless. He is a 'nothing' player like Denilson... probably worse because he also makes a ton of mistakes. Denilson on the other hand was just shit, never made a risky pass.. always sideways and back.

Guendozi is also better than Xhaka. Guendozi is able to bring the ball out from the back better. Plus he is 19, so he is only going to get better.

If not for Guendozi or Luiz, I'd play AMN there.. thats his natural position. Anyone but Xhaka... I'd give Leno a chance there before putting Xhaka on the field.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    True dat. Leno actually uses his hands less than Xhaka anyway who is forever dragging players back when they run past him. Utterly useless
    I hate that particular part of his game soooo much.... really gets to me anytime time he does that.
    Last edited by 21_GOONER_SALUTE; 11-12-2019 at 08:47 PM. Reason: .