User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Snooze Reaction v Everton (away).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    AFTV is garbage.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They make shit loads of money and some of them have lost perspective.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haven’t watched it for a few seasons now. Total parody of itself.

A bit silly if other fans are accosting them though, I don’t think they’re doing anything particularly wrong.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blud, whas goin' on fam??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Freddie said he wouldn’t have picked Ozil anyway because of his little hissy fit last week.

What a man.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If this is our plan. Giving the job to arteta with the idea of blooding the youngsters then i can live with that. So we as fans can adjust our sights.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wouldn’t be surprised if it ended up that way after a month or so, but to start with I reckon everyone will get one final chance to either prove themselves or hang themselves.

Some of these players need to realise that this is it though - no more chances after this. If they mess it up - if they down tools on another coach - then they can kiss any chance of a move to a decent club goodbye, because no one with ambitions will touch them...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    AFTV is garbage.
    It was a good idea to start with. A chance to give a voice to your average fan.

However the execution was terrible for the usual reason that things go bad. Money. And the chase for more money.

It quickly degenerated to the lowest common denominator. And this was largely due to fans of other Clubs getting a good laugh from the rants of the same collection of overreacting ‘characters’ that have all become cheap parodies of themselves.

Their embarrassing overreactions became the money spinner. And because of that it no longer was a fan channel because it is limited to the same select views of a small range of people, just like the other forms of media.

I haven’t watched it in years.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    More clicks for them I guess.

The best part of this article was a quote from Freddie:
    "I wanted to see people that would run and fight for the team. We can't rely on our name - we have to fight and do the dirty things. We had a very young side out there because I wanted energy and I wanted to give them chances."
    You can read between the generously spaced lines on that one. I hope Freddie stays and works with the new team. Personally, I think he did okay considering the almost total wreck he was parachuted into.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    Haven’t watched it for a few seasons now. Total parody of itself.

A bit silly if other fans are accosting them though, I don’t think they’re doing anything particularly wrong.
    The Wenger Out thing worked well for them in terms of publicity. So they turned around and ran the same game on Emery. They're corrosive now. Their model runs contrary to the unity everyone will have to show for Arteta to have a sniff of a chance.
    Für eure Sicherheit