User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Match Reaction v Burnley (away).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguin View Post
    The lack of quality in our squad is shocking. We hardly create chances these days. Same old story against Burnley, slow sideways and backwards passes and it's a struggle to even get the ball into the final third, let alone make something out of it.

Pepe has been a massive disappointment. It's not just that he's not playing well, but it's because he goes missing. When Alexis was having a bad game it never stopped him from demanding the ball, trying to be proactive, getting in the box. Pepe's got the Ozil mentality. Hands on hips, shrug the shoulders and hide in a corner somewhere.

There's not even much to look forward to in the summer window either cause we know we don't have money to spend.
    Yes but that's also down to the manager and how he wants to play, Liverpool don't play this way and Klopp implemented his style from the start, even if it didn't work as well then, Emery tried too with his passing from the back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Özim View Post
    Torreira is decent but he dropped him for this game. Not convinced with Arteta, I mean thinks Xhaka is the best thing since sliced bread and starts him every match and thinks he can turn around Mustafis' career, he's too similar to Wenger for my liking, I wanted someone with some new ideas not a mini Wenger.
    Torreira isn’t decent. Not compared to say Ndidi, Fabinho or Rodri.

He’s not good enough for a top 4 team.

Yeah Xhaka is shite, we all know that. He has improved under Arteta though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blink 1nce Quince 2wice View Post
    The defence hasn't improved at the expense of the attack. Our attack hasn't been great most of this season and the problem has just continued.

I thought this was one of Arteta's poorest games as manager, if not the poorest.
    Have you seen how unfit our players are? Most of them are exhausted by the hour mark, it’s been like that all season and it’s unacceptable and embarrassing.

The point I am trying to make here is you can’t be a press efficient team with a bunch of unfit players. Fitness is the most critical aspect in this, our players are clearly and I mean visually unfit.
    Last edited by selassie; 03-02-2020 at 07:56 PM.