User Tag List

Page 18 of 92 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer Transfer Temps and Journeymen

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    Yep Soares is another one of his players.

He’s best pals with Saneli so that explains a lot of these shit signings and also other players we’ve been linked with like Kurzawa, Coutinho and Willian.

This club.
    Jesus...

I literally don't know what to say? I guess it's a good job we've hired a coach who's got some kind of rep for developing younger players, because it looks like we're going to be down to whatever Mertesacker can send our way for a good few years. It certainly doesn't look like we can count on anything other than headaches and problems from the executive team.

Seriously, Raul and Edu need to go as soon as possible now - at best the two of them are incompetent, but it's starting to look more and more like the truth is that the two of them are just corrupt.

And does anyone even know what Vinai Venkatesham and Huss Fahmy do? I know they get a salary for it, but damned if I know what it is? It's certainly nothing useful, so they can go too.

I suppose there's not much chance of getting rid of the Kroenkes, but at the very least Josh needs to be publicly spanked in front of the Emirates.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    looks like we're going to be down to whatever Mertesacker can send our way for a good few years.
    And the one's that do make it through we start negotiating with them towards the end of their contract and risk losing them, with all the players renewing contracts the one we want is Saka.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vinai does commercial stuff and Huss is the contracts guy.

Choosing Raul over Sven was a mistake.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhaka Can’t View Post
    We are an endless source of comic relief for fans of other clubs.
    yeah, just imagine how many 'haha' emojis would be on this board if Spuds had resigned Luiz...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Soares got a 4 year deal.

Corruption at its best.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    Vinai does commercial stuff and Huss is the contracts guy.

Choosing Raul over Sven was a mistake.
    Those two are earning their keep then.

Tbf, Sven sounds like he's a bit of a nut job too... but you'd still take him over Raul.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Soares got a 4 year deal.

Corruption at its best.
    I know it's pronounced like Suarez, but I'm calling him Sores.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Soarse?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The figures are pretty staggering too:

Ornstein: Arsenal likely spend a more than £100m on David Luiz, Mari and Cedric.

Suggested amounts:

Mari - £15m for this season / sign permanently. £4m agent fees / signing bonus. Reported £70k pw wages over 4 years. Total: £33.5m
    Cedric - £5m for this season. £4m agent fees / signing bonus. Reported £100k pw wages over 4 years. Total: £29.8m
    Luiz - £24m for this season. £7.25m agent fees / loyalty bonus. Reported £120k pw wages over 1 year. Total: £37.5m
    Mari looks Ok but we haven't seen enough of him really, but signing Luiz and Soares is a joke to be honest. That's probably our summer money gone, especially with no European football.

Imagine being stuck with pretty much the same squad for next season!
    Last edited by Özim; 24-06-2020 at 06:54 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep Soares is another one of his players.

He’s best pals with Saneli so that explains a lot of these shit signings and also other players we’ve been linked with like Kurzawa, Coutinho and Willian.

This club.
    Great idea signing players because you know someone rather than because they're the right players, just when you think this club can't be any worse it does stuff like this.

We've now got a manager with no experience who doesn't seem any good and a squad full of average players and have re-signed a number of those average players.

What we don't seem to do is get the players we want signed up, these deals happened pretty quickly but no sign of Auba and Saka signing so they'll probably be off this summer or next.

We'll really be a mediocre club then, with just maybe 2-3 decent players.
    Last edited by Özim; 24-06-2020 at 07:02 PM.