User Tag List

Page 2 of 92 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer Transfer Temps and Journeymen

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    i think he will definitely go in the summer, as there'll only be one year left on his contract
    Tell me HOW its going to happen ?

No club is going to want a useless player who is regularly sick, on massive wages AND Arsenal will want a fee.

Tell me how ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    MLS
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dostoy View Post
    Tell me HOW its going to happen ?

No club is going to want a useless player who is regularly sick, on massive wages AND Arsenal will want a fee.

Tell me how ?
    Ozil has a HUGE fan following in Muslim countries. We can get a good amount for him from Turkey, Qatar and UAE. Probably wont make up the 42 million we paid for him, but getting him off our book and getting half the amount is a great win IMO.

Plus there is China.
    Arsene Wenger, the only football manager that got paid 8 million quid to do nothing but sit on his arse..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hope we replace him if he goes. Because we don't have another player in the middle with a fraction of the talent. Nor do we have anyone else there who can pass a ball. So I don't want to be seeing Ozil heading out and Stan banking the savings to make his balance sheet look better.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Hope we replace him if he goes. Because we don't have another player in the middle with a fraction of the talent. Nor do we have anyone else there who can pass a ball. So I don't want to be seeing Ozil heading out and Stan banking the savings to make his balance sheet look better.
    I just want him gone at this point. Its not my wallet but I cannot bare to think he is taking up a space in the squad doing piss all most of the season.
    Arsene Wenger, the only football manager that got paid 8 million quid to do nothing but sit on his arse..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unless Özil is prepared to take something like an 80% pay cut, and bring his wages more in line with his return, then we can't afford him - it's that simple.

If our players want to be taking home that kind of money (and this goes for all of them) then they've got to be bringing CL revenue to the table - we've given them an extra 3 years on CL wages to prove that they can do it, but it hasn't happened, and now we're out of time. At this point, I think we need to consider offers for any player earning over £90k/wk - the only player above that level who I would say is 100% safe is Leno.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by I am invisible View Post
    Unless Özil is prepared to take something like an 80% pay cut, and bring his wages more in line with his return,
    If he played for free, that would still be too much.

He is literally useless and I cannot see ANY club wanting him.

The only way is a 1 year loan deal which would take him up to the end of his contract.

Arsenal would have to pay at least 200k a week for a player who would literally do nothing for them.

Who is going to want a truly diabolical player ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dostoy View Post
    If he played for free, that would still be too much.

He is literally useless and I cannot see ANY club wanting him.

The only way is a 1 year loan deal which would take him up to the end of his contract.

Arsenal would have to pay at least 200k a week for a player who would literally do nothing for them.

Who is going to want a truly diabolical player ?
    Paying 200k a week for a player doing nothing is still better than the 350k we currently pay. but who will be willing to pay that. there are only a few clubs who couldn't even pay 150k.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mkhitaryan will most likely be back in the summer unless we reduce our demands, Roma will probably pay 9-10 million max, we want 20 million apparently.

He's 31, on 200k and frankly has been really poor for us, we should cut our losses and accept what we can get.

https://metro.co.uk/2020/02/11/henri...rice-12219239/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Özim View Post
    Mkhitaryan will most likely be back in the summer unless we reduce our demands, Roma will probably pay 9-10 million max, we want 20 million apparently.

He's 31, on 200k and frankly has been really poor for us, we should cut our losses and accept what we can get.

https://metro.co.uk/2020/02/11/henri...rice-12219239/
    Hopefully someone sees reason. Ozil and Mikhi on 550k pw warming the benches. Eeek! Thats more than the UK will pay Brussels for Brexit
    Make 2mrw better than 2day