User Tag List

Page 53 of 92 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer Transfer Temps and Journeymen

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by selassie View Post
    I would drive him there personally myself, we should bite their hand off for this given it will most likely secure us Partey.

Ornstein is saying that we are basically waiting on sales to trigger Partey release clause & that we are in discussions with Lyons over Aouar.

Adding Partey & Aouar to our midfield would be a 10 /10 window for me, both are amongst the very best in Europe in their positions right now, they would be major coups for us and would massively improve this team. In the case of Aouar, if he continues to develop he will be legit world class in the next few years.
    Don’t know what to make of Aouar? I’ve only seen a few short highlights of him, and I thought he looked a little underpowered and slow to get away from markers, but then he still always seems to be able to turn his man and come away with the ball on the other side? Got rave reviews after the City and Bryan games, so I’m assuming I’ve just watched some rubbish highlights?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bryan?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    Bryan?
    Thats the new Bayern of course
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by I am invisible View Post
    https://www.theguardian.com/football...ector-bellerin

£25m + £5m in add-ons for Bellerin?

I like Hector, but that’s really tempting, especially given his injury record and the fact that we have 3 RBs...
    Would be sd to see him go especially as he seem to have picked up a bit of his old self in the latter half of the season. Unfortunately I believe he was ruined by 6 years under the non tutelage of Wumger. If he stayed i would be happy but if his sale would help us revitalise the sorely dysfunctional midfield then yes, lets sell and put the money towards Partey and Aouar.
    Spuds want to sell Ndombele. Id be interested but they would never sell to us. He was one of the most highly rated yougsters in Europe before he joined the shitmeisters
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if selling Hector means we can keep AMN then I'd be very tempted, as long as AMN's happy being an RB of course

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by I am invisible View Post
    Don’t know what to make of Aouar? I’ve only seen a few short highlights of him, and I thought he looked a little underpowered and slow to get away from markers, but then he still always seems to be able to turn his man and come away with the ball on the other side? Got rave reviews after the City and Bryan games, so I’m assuming I’ve just watched some rubbish highlights?
    From what I've seen of him he is a baller. I only really paid close attention to him in the Lyon CL games against City and Bayern, he was superb in both games, technically excellent, great decision making, very good dribbler, he gets stuck in too for someone small. He looks like a classic "Pep" CM to me, kind of like a David Silva. I have no doubts he will develop into a World Class player if he continues to improve rapidly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bryan?
    It’s an old Soccer AM thing - Bayern were always Bryan Munich

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by selassie View Post
    From what I've seen of him he is a baller. I only really paid close attention to him in the Lyon CL games against City and Bayern, he was superb in both games, technically excellent, great decision making, very good dribbler, he gets stuck in too for someone small. He looks like a classic "Pep" CM to me, kind of like a David Silva. I have no doubts he will develop into a World Class player if he continues to improve rapidly.
    Yeah, he does look a talent, and I like his attitude, which are the two main things. Like I said my only slight worry with chucking him into the Prem is I thought his 0-60 looked a little underpowered - looked like he was running through sand at times, trying to pull away from his marker - but I guess that's just strength and conditioning work? Probably one of the easier things to work when you get to spend half of every day down the gym...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's a report that we def want to keep AMN ... and Tierney

Wtf?! Was there any question of Tierney leaving - surely not?

https://www.90min.com/posts/exclusiv...kieran-tierney

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's a report that we def want to keep AMN ... and Tierney

Wtf?! Was there any question of Tierney leaving - surely not?

https://www.90min.com/posts/exclusiv...kieran-tierney
    I doubt it - probably just someone getting some more mileage out of that nonsense story about Leicester wanting him because he played for Rodgers at Celtic