User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Match Reaction v Neverton (home).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    His release clause from Dortmund is around 50 million or less (I don't remember the exact number). Which is why the thought even came into my head at all. Either comes into play this summer or next...apparently.

If Auba is sold he needs to be replaced. Why wouldn't you try to go for the youngest best player available....however unlikely it may seem.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    20m was his release clause Dortmund paid I think.
    20m to Salzburg, 10m to the player’s father to obtain 100% rights on the player, and 15m to Raiola in agent fees - 45m total with less than half going to the club! If that 60m release clause is legit then they won’t turn a huge profit.

Still looks like a cracking signing though - glad united didn’t get him!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Raiola and Haaland have been strategic in the Dortmund move. Guaranteed playing time for a BIG German club that is guaranteed to challenge for a CL place and /or their domestic league.

Dortmund are also a selling club, one that sells their young stars for huge fees.

The 50 million clause has clearly been put in there so that Haaland & Raiola can renegotiate contract terms with Dortmund under their terms! They have Dortmund by the balls already!

Haaland is an elite talent, forget about him coming here.

What on earth can we offer him? We can’t even offer him what he is getting now from a sporting point of view. Moreover, if wages is what he wants then plenty more attractive clubs who actually compete for trophies will be ahead of us in the queue.