User Tag List

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Arsenal v Olympiakos, 20:00 GMT (27/02, BT Sport 3).

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arsenal v Olympiakos, 20:00 GMT (27/02, BT Sport 3).

Finish the job on these pubbers Arsenal.

I'd imagine we might see our strongest XI given it's Portsmouth in the Cup next.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by McNamara That Ghost... View Post
    Finish the job on these pubbers Arsenal.

I'd imagine we might see our strongest XI given it's Portsmouth in the Cup next.
    i'm not so sure, i think he will still play Mustafi and Xhaka

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    Both are the best we have in those positions.

It is what it is.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They’ve both been pretty decent recently it has to be said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    Agree they are utter rubbish, Xhaka played someone on against Everton and we were lucky to get away without conceding, the sooner we get him out of the team the better. Midfield should be Torreira and Ceballos.

When are our 2 crock loan signings back, can't believe we've signed two players we'll get barely any use out of on loan, reminds me of Kallstrom.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Özim View Post
    Agree they are utter rubbish, Xhaka played someone on against Everton and we were lucky to get away without conceding, the sooner we get him out of the team the better. Midfield should be Torreira and Ceballos.

When are our 2 crock loan signings back, can't believe we've signed two players we'll get barely any use out of on loan, reminds me of Kallstrom.
    Wasn't that Kolasinac.....

Xhaka has been very consistent, to the point I'd happily keep him in the summer if he keeps it up. Mustafi I would look to sell almost no matter what he does from here on.

Arteta has absolutely no intention of selling at least Xhaka....

The weather is crap this week, so hope we win even more!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    They’ve both been pretty decent recently it has to be said.
    yes they have both improved (although for Mustafi in particular that's really not saying anything at all, given how shite he was) but for me they both are and always will be banter players who we need to ship out if we really want to progress to top-four regulars and ultiimately for the title

There's something i don't like about how they're allegedly popular with the team, despite fuhking up so badly so often, and Mustafi in particular also has a habit of blaming everyone else for his own mistakes - i'm amazed people like Leno even talk to him tbh given how he behaves....

he absolutely needs to go and so does Xhaka IMO - if we finish the season really strongly, and in particular if we win the EL, i think we can attract better than him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At this rate Arteta is more likely to get rid of Torreira than he is Xhaka.

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Arsenal: Leno, Bellerin, David Luiz, Mustafi, Saka, Xhaka, Ceballos, Ozil, Aubameyang, Lacazette, Pepe.
    Subs: Martinez, Sokratis, Maitlaind-Niles, Torreira, Willock, Guendouzi, Martinelli.

Olympiakos: Jose Sa, Elabdellaoui, Cisse, Ba, Tsimikas, Bouchalakis, Guilherme, Camara, Randjelovic, El Arabi, Valbuena.
    Subs: Karargyris, Masouras, Lovera, Papadopoulos, Torosidis, Bullari, Gaspar.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    3-0
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.