User Tag List

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: This Weekend's Fixtures & Man City v Burnley (19/20/21/22 June).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wengerbabies View Post
    Embarrassing that 2 days after 3 white people were murdered in a terror attack their lives apparently don't matter. Unlike a career criminal who once held a gun to a pregnant woman's stomach during a home invasion, or a drunk driver who, while on parole for child abuse fought with, stole a weapon from and attempted to use said weapon on a police officer.
    Fuck me, this is the worst take I've seen in ages, and NunderscoreQ posts here.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    Fuck me, this is the worst take I've seen in ages, and NunderscoreQ posts here.
    Never underestimate humanity. Dont forget people used to rationalise slavery and apartheid too. Even in churches. America had legalised segregation as recently as 1965
    Last edited by Globalgunner; 23-06-2020 at 09:58 AM.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the point was related to the racist slogans that have been strung across every player's shirt so far, rather than a general trawl into identity politics. Slogans and knees for blacks, crickets for the rest. It's not a good look.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    I think the point was related to the racist slogans that have been strung across every player's shirt so far, rather than a general trawl into identity politics. Slogans and knees for blacks, crickets for the rest. It's not a good look.
    It wont be a forever and a day thing. Its not worth hiring a plane for and certainly not worth getting upset about.

Whats worse is people pretending that there really not an issue behind BLM. Nobody who hasnt committed any crime should have heart palpitations at every sight of the police. Or lose their life if they dont call a policeman "Sir"
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    It wont be a forever and a day thing. Its not worth hiring a plane for and certainly not worth getting upset about.

Whats worse is people pretending that there really not an issue behind BLM. Nobody who hasnt committed any crime should have heart palpitations at every sight of the police. Or lose their life if they dont call a policeman "Sir"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Happy to talk about it in the other thread.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Even if that were the case why are we going all in on what is an American issue? If we're going to take a stand against international (perceived) injustices, what about the genocide of white South African farmers?

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wait, wrong thread. Me.