Page 101 of 707 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201601 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 7067

Thread: Coronavirus Pandemic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, yeah...

No idea what sort of "content" she sells, presumable just the uncensored pics on her Twitter.

I wouldn't pay for that.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    10 new machines on order for my local hospital that will reliably test for Covid19 and have the results back within 90 minutes. Also a new modern day version of the iron lung has been developed by British biotech firms. It can make the heart up to 25% more efficient and will allow sufferers from the virus to get oxygen into the lungs without the need for intubation. Positive news from my local paper.

And now time to see what the mainstream media is up to. Hold nose, off we go.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    Turns out that according to the EU spokesperson, those ventilators are way off being delivered and basically nation states are better off doing it themselves.

So on the face of it, those meetings were a complete waste of time

https://euobserver.com/tickers/147981
    Our real friends are trying to send 200 machines to us now, today. And they're taking heat for it.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This could have been a spoof on The Onion not too long ago:
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan...ester-52221688

But it also demonstrates one of the reasons this lockdown will go on for longer.

There's talk we'll all be forced to get a vaccine after this and may need to wear electronic tags to prove we're not infected so we can enter public places. So could we not have something similar now? Instead of fining people who decide their leisure activities are more important than other peoples' lives, could they not just be tagged and allowed to go about the fuckery? Then, if they get sick, let them die. Don't take up the valuable resources they never had any respect for in the first place. That would be a good way to balance freedom with the basic human decency these people lack.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Getting paid to sit around in my pants sounds appealing but I can't go anywhere or do anything so I don't think it would be that much fun.
    well certainly not if you didn't put any trousers on

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    well certainly not if you didn't put any trousers on
    Don't ruin it. He gets to sit around in his pants and we get a guarantee he's not allowed to go out. Win. Win.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like furlough might be coming to us next week although probably not everyone and I have a feeling they might keep me working.
    Can't quite decide what I want to happen
    Getting paid to sit around in my pants sounds appealing but I can't go anywhere or do anything so I don't think it would be that much fun.
    To be honest I've been struggling even while working at home. Probably because I've been used to commuting my whole life, I just find being at home during the daytime a weird feeling. Really starting to miss little things like not being able to play football with all the lads, going to the pub etc. Also, a husband and wife being with each other 24/7 is no good either...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    Also, a husband and wife being with each other 24/7 is no good either...
    Yeah. A mate and me were chatting a couple of weeks ago, his wife briefly joined in and she was saying that there's a massive spike in births and divorces coming in next year!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah. A mate and me were chatting a couple of weeks ago, his wife briefly joined in and she was saying that there's a massive spike in births and divorces coming in next year!
    She better not come around to my house with her survey.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Johnson is still in 'good spirits'.

Thanks Raab.