User Tag List

Page 108 of 707 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118158208608 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 7067

Thread: Coronavirus Pandemic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Police chiefs yesterday called for laws to ban Britons from driving long distances.
    One of the key restrictions under historical authoritarian regimes, restrictions on travel. If you drive from point A to point B, don't stop for a picnic or sunbathing in-between, then what possible risk are you? There's even less chance of an accident, with so little traffic on the road. This is total bullshit and they can't offer a single credible excuse for their unlawful restrictions.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Apparently you aren't allowed to buy "non-essential" items in supermarkets now? Coppers in my neck of the woods have been patrolling supermarkets checking everyone is in the right aisles and not viciously murdering old people by walking into the DVD section.
    Well, they can fuck off then

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-52245937

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Well, they can fuck off then

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-52245937
    Some of the police forces are out of control here.

One chief of a police force gave an interview on camera saying they would potentially check people’s shopping trolleys to see if non essential goods are in them. he then blamed the media despite being on camera when he said it!

One today said shops weren’t allowed to sell non essential goods.

Idiots

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by McNamara That Ghost... View Post
    980 further deaths in the UK.
    Highest total in Europe

Britain leading the way

Taking back control

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Embarrassing if this is actually happening. I’ll decide what’s essential to me thank you very much.

Saw a couple of drones patrolling the park and lake earlier. Loads of people out sun bathing and one family even having a picnic.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    Some of the police forces are out of control here.

One chief of a police force gave an interview on camera saying they would potentially check people’s shopping trolleys to see if non essential goods are in them. he then blamed the media despite being on camera when he said it!

One today said shops weren’t allowed to sell non essential goods.

Idiots
    Further proof that the police attract knuckledragging control freaks who just want to order people around - those that don't make the grade end up working for G4S and airport security, easily the biggest bunch of annoying fucking losers on the planet

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    Embarrassing if this is actually happening. I’ll decide what’s essential to me thank you very much.

Saw a couple of drones patrolling the park and lake earlier. Loads of people out sun bathing and one family even having a picnic.
    The thing is - you won't. Not if they decide for you. I'd guess the government is fairly innocent in this and is trying to find a balance between the health concerns and obeying their own laws. But listening to some of these coppers, obviously they are deranged and have decided everyone needs a good beat down. Remember how Spitting Image used to portray them? As usual, a few stupid fucks giving the rest a bad name. Yet you have to wonder, how do these petty little twats make it to the top jobs? It demonstrates what some have known for a long time, there's something fundamentally fucked up with the police force. It would be a great idea to sack these jackboot stompers now, in case the situation becomes worse and they get even more powers.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post

Absolute retards. Why the fuck!? It’s absurd how thick people are.
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    The thing is - you won't. Not if they decide for you. I'd guess the government is fairly innocent in this and is trying to find a balance between the health concerns and obeying their own laws. But listening to some of these coppers, obviously they are deranged and have decided everyone needs a good beat down. Remember how Spitting Image used to portray them? As usual, a few stupid fucks giving the rest a bad name. Yet you have to wonder, how do these petty little twats make it to the top jobs? It demonstrates what some have known for a long time, there's something fundamentally fucked up with the police force. It would be a great idea to sack these jackboot stompers now, in case the situation becomes worse and they get even more powers.

Most are bloody brilliant coppers.

Then, there are the other little cunts. They’re Mike Dean in a uniform.

Was walking home from a night out once. Minding my own business. Cop car drives by....stops, turns around. Two of em jump out, one young, one older.

Little old chap with moustache, asks me what I’m doing. I say walking home.

He says stop giving me cheek, otherwise I’ll have you in the nick. I say, sorry, and turn to walk away.

Fucker grabs me from behind, and starts pushing me down the streets asking if I fancied my chances! I say to his comrade, “are you seeing this?” He goes “haven’t seen anything”.

I just kept on walking and they got bored and fucked off.

They’re the ones. The jumped up arseholes.
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LDG View Post
    Most are bloody brilliant coppers.

Then, there are the other little cunts. They’re Mike Dean in a uniform.

Was walking home from a night out once. Minding my own business. Cop car drives by....stops, turns around. Two of em jump out, one young, one older.

Little old chap with moustache, asks me what I’m doing. I say walking home.

He says stop giving me cheek, otherwise I’ll have you in the nick. I say, sorry, and turn to walk away.

Fucker grabs me from behind, and starts pushing me down the streets asking if I fancied my chances! I say to his comrade, “are you seeing this?” He goes “haven’t seen anything”.

I just kept on walking and they got bored and fucked off.

They’re the ones. The jumped up arseholes.
    I've had bad experiences with coppers at footie matches, a long time ago now. And every time I deserved it and I have no complaints.

Since then, few but no bad experiences. Even when I've been a bit lippy when they overstepped their authority. Which they definitely do from time to time.

One time I had a mate who got so pissed he decided he was going to go and knock up this other bloke he'd previously been having an argument with. I tried to talk him out of it but he stormed off and started hammering at the door. Sensibly the other bloke didn't open up and instead called the cops.

Up they pitched about 20 minutes of screaming and punching and kicking later (and my mate had broken his hand punching the door by this stage) and almost broken my jaw as I tried to restrain him. One copper walks over and says, his hand is fucked, he can either go to A&E or to the cells. Either you can take him to the former or we'll take him to the latter. And that was it. The appearance of the cops and the fact my mate needed to puke defused the situation, off we went to A&E (the coppers didn't even follow us, instead they went and checked if the arsehole behind the door was okay) and we spent 8 fucking hours there deliberately pushed to the back of the queue because they knew it was a D&D.

What we did know was if we kicked off again we'd get no mercy on the next call.

That's proper policing. Dealing with millions of drunken arseholes every Friday night without turning it into a blood bath.

Those were normal times. Now we have coppers checking shopping trolleys? WTF is going on here?
    Für eure Sicherheit