User Tag List

Page 141 of 707 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151191241641 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 7067

Thread: Coronavirus Pandemic

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    People round my way are mostly behaving although I didn’t go out today and over time I suspect more people will get fed up and start to bend or break the rules more.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trump needs a psychiatric evaluation.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    Trump needs a psychiatric evaluation.
    Here's mine - he's fuxking nuts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    People round my way are mostly behaving although I didn’t go out today and over time I suspect more people will get fed up and start to bend or break the rules more.
    It doesn’t help when you the police all forming lines on Westminster bridge to clap the NHS and completely ignore teh social distancing rules.

And lets face it, going out to Westminster bridge to clap the NHS is not essential.

If they dont have to obey the rules (and everyone else there that night) then why should the rest do?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In balancing the outright fascism of the state with legitimate health concerns, Australia may have found a reasonable (with one billion caveats) solution.

The minister slipped up there when he casually confirmed CCTV is already used to track people. He was also quite casual on data retention. Data is purged on your phone after 21 days, so no problem there and you could do that by yourself anyway. But it only gets deleted on the server side "when this pandemic is over." Why?Couldn't it just be deleted after 21 days on the server side too? Why retain it for any longer than that? As tracing goes, this is likely to be one of the least invasive to be suggested. It'll be interesting to see what other nations cook up, especially our own.

Will also be interesting to see what they intend to enforce on people who don't have a smartphone. Or they could just continue to make life as inconvenient as possible to the point where those who refuse to be willingly hacked and tracked can't engage with society in any meaningful way.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    It doesn’t help when you the police all forming lines on Westminster bridge to clap the NHS and completely ignore teh social distancing rules.

And lets face it, going out to Westminster bridge to clap the NHS is not essential.

If they dont have to obey the rules (and everyone else there that night) then why should the rest do?
    Why aren't the police social distancing? So much of the coverage shows them huddled in gangs. Do they have something we don't? By now many of them should be sick. Do we have the data on that? And if they aren't getting sick in large numbers, has anyone studied why? Are coppers immune in some way?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Clap the nhs, clap the carers and now... buy a newspaper - yes really, help those muck-raking scumbags at the daily maul from going bust

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    Clap the nhs, clap the carers and now... buy a newspaper - yes really, help those muck-raking scumbags at the daily maul from going bust

So you can catch the virus from cash, but not a newspaper?

I also saw, in the States, the dinosaur media is trying to get a taxpayer handout to save itself from the ongoing extinction that was in full flow long before this pandemic.

Give the cunts nothing.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One dinosaur media outlet that doesn't have to worry about funding is the BBC. That's because it steals money from the taxpayer with menaces.

Here's the BBC carrying water for the communist party of China.

Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yellow man bad
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.