User Tag List

Page 147 of 707 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149157197247647 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 7067

Thread: Coronavirus Pandemic

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh right. They did just cut to some dude at home. So some are there and some aren't.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    whoever's right or wrong, this is classic

https://twitter.com/i/status/1249692787110486018

got to admit those cops hold their composure in the face of what he calls them though i'm guessing he's probably a beefy guy and also they get it all the time

i'd love to be able to call rubbish cops what he calls them to their faces

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Resident Liverpool Fan Shaqiri Is Boss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It doesn't seem to say to what extent there will be restrictions. It's just not feasible to have a lockdown (whether at this level of further) for any great length of time. People are already starting to hit panic after a month of comparatively mild restrictions, compared to most of Western Europe anyway. You hit pause for months and months upon the vast majority of the country, what on earth will be left when the powers that be say it's safe to come out?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-52382303

It's taking over everything else and storing up a ton of health, social and economic problems

They should ease up lockdown after a little while more, anyone with a brain will take sensible measures to avoid infection, the rest can go party and die IMO

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    London was a real eye-opener today.

Bumper to bumper traffic snaking for miles along the A13 an all the way through docklands and into the centre. But very light traffic on the motorways. No coppers anywhere, so that was something. No ambulances seen on the road either, but ranks of them parked up all around the hospital.

On the north side of the river, along the embankment from Tower Hill to Soutwark Bridge, deathly quiet and easy driving - apart from the fucking ludicrous 20 mph speed limit. WTF? You can barely keep the car from stalling as you navigate the countless speed cameras - all working by the way everyone was driving.

South of the river though - people everywhere. Looks like shops are opening, or else a lot of people have chosen today to wash down their windows and start setting out chairs. No signs of social distancing. People in groups, some masked up, most not. No cops. And those fucking tank traps that pass as speed bumps? It's not as if you navigate them, more like avoid a head on collision with them. Again, WTF?

What's with the traffic lights that are red and green AT THE SAME TIME????? Also, how are you supposed to read all the signs barking orders every 2 yards? Hundreds of them. Do this, don't do that, warning, danger, non-stop. Makes Blade Runner look like a rural market town.

The hospital itself. Locked down. Barriers at every entrance, every entrance guarded. Yellow line restrictions lifted, so that's your only chance really.

PPE overflowing. It's every 5 yards, boxes and crates of the stuff. Help yourself (seriously - they encourage it). Masks, gowns, face plates, gloves of every kind, and every staff member kitted up with THREE different types of PPE, one for low infection risks, one for moderate, one where blood or other fluids are being taken/ monitored. So much PPE it's hard to believe. Why aren't the cuntish media showing this? Lying bastards.

Staff absolutely brilliant. Doctors, nurses, cleaners, cooks - all of them 100% No signs of strain. All being handled calmly and professionally. Almost seemed sedate. Certainly this hospital was busy, but it was all being handled without the panic or fuss the media would love to have happening.

Nurses and staff not really doing the social distancing thing. They are all kitted up I suppose. Fully staffed. No shortages. Plenty of beds. And this is the hospital at the epicentre. Now I'm not saying I was given a tour of the ICU. I'm sure there's a higher level of intensity there. But still no scenes of doctors racing around with trolleys and blaring sirens. Quite the opposite.

And the shit state of docklands. It's a sea of steel and glass. Vulgar, misshapen monuments to the banksters. Not the city I remember. Glad I don't live or work there any more. Must be a genuine nightmare in normal times.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So what was your reason for cruising around these areas at night and apparently hanging around in hospitals??

I think we should be told...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Legitimate reasons - not some sightseeing tour.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Legitimate reasons - not some sightseeing tour.
    Brain AIDS?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not for me, I was the driver. Close on 300 miles today and same tomorrow I guess.

And no - we weren't robbing the hospital.
    Für eure Sicherheit