User Tag List

Page 151 of 707 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161201251651 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 7067

Thread: Coronavirus Pandemic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's no social distancing in South London, that's for sure. People there are just ignoring it. Same as people across the States, France, Germany, Italy. Lockdown is ending, whether the government commands it or not. And quite right too, because there's no good reason for it and it was a catastrophic mistake to impose it in the first place. Not that I'm saying I wouldn't have done the same, had I had to make the call. My point is, the fuckwit so-called scientists, who are actually pre-positioned, bought-off lackeys, induced so much panic in people that it seemed perfectly reasonable to do something so stupid, at the time. Now the real science and anecdotal evidence is emerging it won't be long before everyone gets back to normal. Maybe the government will try to order what they can still control to remain shut down, like football. But other stuff will open. Small business. And good job too, before the bastard corporations swallow them up.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does that mean we'll be saved from the dark forces and lizard people?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    I can just imagine the fuss all the moaning northerners will make if restrictions get relaxed in London first, and just think they won't even be able to blame the EU or all them foreigners this time ...
    London or any densely populated city would be a stupid place to relax things, that's where this thing spreads quickest (think NY in the US)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    Does that mean we'll be saved from the dark forces and lizard people?
    Either make an argument or don't. You have my own words to work on. Refute with facts or counter opinion if you can. But this silliness is no substitute. If what I'm saying makes you frightened then ignore it.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    London or any densely populated city would be a stupid place to relax things, that's where this thing spreads quickest (think NY in the US)
    Do you think the government is in control of this? Like they can decide and people will just obey? They won't. And they aren't. I stopped at plenty of traffic lights today, allowing streams of people to cross. No distance. No masks. Old, young, skateboarders, people with their kids. Meanwhile in my neck of the woods, suburban, middle class, people are still locked down. Why that is, I'm not sure.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Either make an argument or don't. You have my own words to work on. Refute with facts or counter opinion if you can. But this silliness is no substitute. If what I'm saying makes you frightened then ignore it.
    I was just asking...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Hmm. I suppose. Obviously things like commuting and festivals/concerts/theatres are obvious places where spreading could happen quickly.
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Meanwhile, thousands of rednecks in Texas die overnight after gargling bleach and hitting themselves up with disinfectant.
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LDG View Post
    Meanwhile, thousands of rednecks in Texas die overnight after gargling bleach and hitting themselves up with disinfectant.
    More silver linings then...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LDG View Post
    It's absolutely mad that the President of the USA has told people to inject themselves with disinfectant.

He should be in prison.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.