0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reviews on bog breaks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Measures are being reviewed this weekend, by the general public. Everyone is out and about. Looks like a normal Sunday, even with all the small business still locked up. Hopefully the government gets "guided by the science" to open up small business again so it can survive and all the people who are now out and about have something to do.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's a field opposite us which we often walk around.
    That was our daily walk today.
    There were a few groups of people sitting on the grass.
    I believe technically that’s against “the rules” but I don’t see what harm it does.
    They were small groups, let’s charitably assume they were groups who live together, they weren’t anywhere near each other.
    Some on my local FB group would be calling the police.
    Personally I don’t see an issue with it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    More important research going on.
    https://nypost.com/2020/04/20/can-th...through-farts/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Insane Gates stooge Neil Ferguson from the ever discredited Imperial College warns that deaths in the UK might hit 100,000 if we go outside before Bill's vaccine is ready. Ferguson, the incompetent and corrupt twat whose college enjoyed half a billion quid to fake the coronavirus models, has a track record of fucking it up, including his wild guesswork related to the foot and mouth outbreak in 2001. Fuck-up Ferguson always has the same excuse, modelling is fluid. Yes, like diarrhoea.

As of today he remains at large.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A repost of a video the tech-fascists would rather you not see because it "violates their community guidelines." ThemTube, Twatter and now Vimeo have all removed this innocuous content. A lawsuit has also been brought against AYTU Biotech following allegations its CV19 test kits are unapproved by the FDA. This caused a stock price fall after previous large gains. I guess the shareholders are suing because they didn't get enough swill from the trough.

Whether the tech fascists are angry about Trump's UV claims being based in reality (thus further exposing their fake news) or if they are in bed with the "approved" saviours of mankind who have had an allergic reaction to a potentially useful treatment they don't stand to profit from is unknown and isn't the main issue. The major problem here is the abusive pattern of behaviour by the tech fascists and their absolute bias in enforcing their so-called guidelines, which are deliberately vague, never explained in relation to the material they censor and apparently beyond scrutiny. Dorsey over at Twatter has even suggested editorialising Trump's tweets, so when the President of the United States speaks, Twatter will edit his words to tell you what he said. This is a courtesy they haven't suggested extending to their favoured "left" wing politicians.

Meanwhile, Al Gore's fake shit is still all over social media.

EDIT: Didn't take long for the tech fascists to find it, did it? Happily, hundreds of other accounts are re-uploading it.
    Last edited by Niall_Quinn; 27-04-2020 at 08:20 AM.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    British public ends the lockdown. Yay!

Same as what I saw last week.

Now it's time to push for answers and identify the guilty. Why was the "science" so spectacularly wrong?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last week's media fake news about huge numbers of deaths in care homes and their vile campaign to pretend the already massively padded hospital death toll was significantly higher has been, yet again, debunked by ONS data.

Of the 40K+ deaths in care homes for year to date (nobody mentioned that figure, did they?), approximately 1K "mentioned" COVID19. As we're no longer properly recording cause of death on medical certificates we can't say for sure how many died FROM COVID19 - if any. But if we use Italy as a guide, the percentage is likely to be around 12% That would estimate 120 people have died FROM COVID19 in care homes. I'm guessing the figure is much closer to zero, but of course I'm not a "medical expert" who tells people that a quarter million deaths should have occurred by now.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulat...ing10april2020
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    As ever, great timing by the mop-haired national hero, he can now be the one who starts easing things off, having conveniently missed the part where lockdown was at its firmest