Page 163 of 707 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163164165173213263663 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 7067

Thread: Coronavirus Pandemic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    I guess that will be the next irony, when they do find an effective vaccine the anti-vaccine nutters and other conspiracy theorists will produce so much fake news about negative effects that no-one will take it anyway...

Having said that, given the rush to find a vaccine, i wouldn't be in the front of the queue if/when they do produce one, i'd be happy just to keep social distancing and let other people discover any unwanted side effects...
    Yeah I’m with you on that. It’ll be interesting to see the initial take up of the vaccine when it belongs available.

I’m not 100% certain here but can the government order us to be forced to have it if there is low take up and still social distancing measures in place etc?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Btw, the next big conditioning operation will involve the military knocking on your door with a smile and a laugh and a testing kit.

Thank you sir, thank you ma'am, you'll get the results in a week or so. What was the name again? And who else lives in the house? Telephone? Email? Gender?

All harmless, right? (Of course it isn't, it's horrific, shocking, but most people won't get what's at stake)

A year down the road, knock, knock, time for your vaccine sir, sorry sir, I have my orders...

If that happens in England then it's not England any more. Instead it's the thing Englishmen fought against, alone, outnumbered and without hope - but they fought anyway so they could pass a free country to their children. If we spit on those men as thanks, if we cower at the feet of the next tyrant knocking on the door, then we deserve not just the contempt of that tyrant (which we'll get in spades) but eternal scorn from our own grandfathers.

I've already thought it through, what I'll say, what I'll do, and I'll die on the doorstep. If it comes to that. Which I really hope it doesn't, but we'll see.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Btw, the next big conditioning operation will involve the military knocking on your door with a smile and a laugh and a testing kit.

Thank you sir, thank you ma'am, you'll get the results in a week or so. What was the name again? And who else lives in the house? Telephone? Email? Gender?

All harmless, right? (Of course it isn't, it's horrific, shocking, but most people won't get what's at stake)
    Best not tell you that next year the census will be knocking on your door asking for that Infomation....

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    Yeah I’m with you on that. It’ll be interesting to see the initial take up of the vaccine when it belongs available.

I’m not 100% certain here but can the government order us to be forced to have it if there is low take up and still social distancing measures in place etc?
    By the time this vaccine comes along there will be a strain of Covid19 that targets children. That's probably how they'll market it. They'll make it almost impossible for those refusing it to meaningfully engage with the rest of society, because... the children.

20 years down the road, if we still have public enquiries by that stage, pharma will have banked trillions but they'll be under fire and paying out compensation in the billions. Their defence will be the extraordinary circumstances and the urgency, and who could have known it would harm so many people?

They're actually boasting about not testing this properly. People will have to try to recover at least a little composure when weighing the risks against the benefits. Because if enough people act from fear it will allow the rational minority to be victimised.

Most will capitulate I think. People with total and blind trust in a government that has fucked them over all their lives will allow a health service that has been run down by the very same government to pump untested shit into their kids without a moment's thought. And then they'll likely scream abuse at the minority who try to exercise their human rights in a supposedly free country.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best not tell you that next year the census will be knocking on your door asking for that Infomation....
    Yeah, they are told to fuck off in no uncertain terms, as are the council and any other busybody that comes knocking. Not a single fine to date. All bluff.

Mind you, that's because they have all that information already, gathered by illegal means.

Only cunts I can't seem to shake are the TV license racketeers. For some reason they are shit hot on the TV license.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post

Only cunts I can't seem to shake are the TV license racketeers. For some reason they are shit hot on the TV license.
    Yeah they are bastards.

I had to cancel all my bills etc when i moved out my flat, everything was easy to do either online or ringing up. No evidence required.

Not for the tv licence. You can’t do it online or ring up, have to send in several bills as evidence to show I have moved and that I’m covered by another tv licence. Pricks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually, even though you were being facetious and avoiding the issue, you've made a good point there. Tested/ Not Tested, Date of Last Test, Vaccinated/ Not Vaccinated will probably become standard questions on much official paperwork.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah they are bastards.

I had to cancel all my bills etc when i moved out my flat, everything was easy to do either online or ringing up. No evidence required.

Not for the tv licence. You can’t do it online or ring up, have to send in several bills as evidence to show I have moved and that I’m covered by another tv licence. Pricks
    They now have powers of caution. It's an obscene abuse of the law, but they can caution you on the spot and you can then be arrested if police are in attendance. You have to be super careful when dealing with these goons because they have absurd amounts of power.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will probably be the same with the vaccine police.
    Für eure Sicherheit