User Tag List

Page 164 of 707 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164165166174214264664 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 7067

Thread: Coronavirus Pandemic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Second Wave (c2020) has officially been announced. First venue is China, again. But coming to a city near you soon.

So what if the data has totally exposed the whole hysterical over-reaction to the original (and still best, if you ask me) wave? Carry on regardless.

Media is already gearing up with all the usual merchandise.

Ferguson, Fauci, Whitty and the whole Team Gates gang are poised with the press packs and PR material.

Lights!

Camera!

ACTION!

Ladies and gentlemen, the medical technocracy and the mainstream media proudly presents:

COVID19 - The Second Wave (The Virus Strikes Back)
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New Jersey governor has just extended the state lockdown - indefinitely. Americans ignoring him and going out anyway.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Yeah, they are told to fuck off in no uncertain terms, as are the council and any other busybody that comes knocking. Not a single fine to date. All bluff.

Mind you, that's because they have all that information already, gathered by illegal means.
    Right. And how has that affected your life? There's CCTV everywhere, most of our online interactions are going through algorithms, our devices can be tracked.
    And what actual difference has any of that made to your day to day life?

If you're against the principle of it then I guess that's fair enough but the hand wringing for decades from some about how all this will affect our day to day lives has never come true. There's obviously a danger there, but I find it unlikely in this country that we'll ever have a government who will be that authoritarian. Even in this current situation, you yourself have said that a lot of people are not following the rules. They're not all being rounded up and put in a camp.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reading in the news, it seems that a key part of being able to relax lockdown measures is this trace & contact app.

It seems the NHS is going ahead with its own version rather than using apple or google who have come up with something themselves. Supposedly GCHQ have been involved in helping the NHS come up with the app.

One major flaw i can see is how much trust there will be in the public to use it properly. Firstly, assume we will have to manually download the app so what happens if people don’t?

Secondly, it seems we have to tell the app if we test positive so it can tell other phones that someone they have been near has tested positive. How can we be sure people will update the app so that others are alerted?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Probably because the media is staffed by hacks who aren't smart enough to keep their lies straight, there's now exciting news about possible links between the severity of symptoms allegedly caused by Covid19 and certain genetic traits in those infected. Could this mean newer, more expensive and (hopefully) somewhat accurate tests could be developed to identify those most at risk? Of particular interest is HIV like sequences in the RNA structure of the virus.

Sounds plausible.

So plausible the scientist who first helped identify the HIV virus said, weeks ago, WTF? It looks like there are HIV sequences in the RNA! That can't happen naturally. This is an engineered virus - paraphrasing him. And everyone laughed because he is "controversial" according to the media.

Well, whatever, nothing to see there so move along.

Good news is, a new test is required because the current test gives between 50% to 80% false positives. Which is maybe why the "WITH COVID19" inflator works so well. So if we got an accurate test, then maybe the death toll could be dramatically reduced? Say to around 12.5% of currently classified deaths, according to Italian doctors who are upset by the manner in which the numbers have been "generously" inflated?

And it would make the inventor of the current test happier too, as he's been saying all along, Hey numbnuts! Stop using my shit to test for viral infection! That's not what it was designed for! Well, what does he know anyway?

Also, with a proper test, the curve (or speed bump, if the test works) could be flattened that much more quickly. In no time at all, tbf.

What impact this may have on The Second Wave (c2020) I'm not sure. Would it deter people from buying that event?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Right. And how has that affected your life? There's CCTV everywhere, most of our online interactions are going through algorithms, our devices can be tracked.
    And what actual difference has any of that made to your day to day life?

If you're against the principle of it then I guess that's fair enough but the hand wringing for decades from some about how all this will affect our day to day lives has never come true. There's obviously a danger there, but I find it unlikely in this country that we'll ever have a government who will be that authoritarian. Even in this current situation, you yourself have said that a lot of people are not following the rules. They're not all being rounded up and put in a camp.
    No, but they WERE dragged from their homes and put in camps by the CCP.

Which is why SOME people in relatively free societies remain vigilant and speak up about rights and privacy, and do what they can to hold the state accountable and check its authority. Because most people won't.

You can thank me later.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    One major flaw i can see is how much trust there will be in the public to use it properly. Firstly, assume we will have to manually download the app so what happens if people don’t?

Secondly, it seems we have to tell the app if we test positive so it can tell other phones that someone they have been near has tested positive. How can we be sure people will update the app so that others are alerted?
    You can't enforce any of that, but you can't enforce the current lockdown either really.
    I guess it's better than nothing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    Reading in the news, it seems that a key part of being able to relax lockdown measures is this trace & contact app.

It seems the NHS is going ahead with its own version rather than using apple or google who have come up with something themselves. Supposedly GCHQ have been involved in helping the NHS come up with the app.

If GCHQ is involved then I'm in!

Where do I sign up?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    You can't enforce any of that, but you can't enforce the current lockdown either really.
    I guess it's better than nothing.
    I hope you are right. I hope it does turn out to be impossible for the state to enforce this lock down (or lock up, to be accurate), or anything else they have planned.

Well we're about to find out, aren't we?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GCHQ - "Here's one we made earlier..."
    Für eure Sicherheit