Page 174 of 707 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174175176184224274674 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 7067

Thread: Coronavirus Pandemic

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    They're all out there now, singing happy birthday to a bloke they don't know. I despair. So many useful things the mob could be doing. Instead they bend their every focus to trivia.
    I'm getting a bit fed up of these forced "community spirit" things. I joined in "the clap" the last few weeks because after the first 2 when I didn't I felt I was being a bit of a dick so I started to. And it's kinda nice I guess to see everyone out supporting the NHS. But spare me the singalongs or the group exercise classes or the YMC sodding A which one local street did (not local enough, thankfully).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    I'm getting a bit fed up of these forced "community spirit" things. I joined in "the clap" the last few weeks because after the first 2 when I didn't I felt I was being a bit of a dick so I started to. And it's kinda nice I guess to see everyone out supporting the NHS. But spare me the singalongs or the group exercise classes or the YMC sodding A which one local street did (not local enough, thankfully).

You used to be everything to me
    Now you're tired of fighting

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's fair

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In all fairness, I take pretty much the same view as you.

My doctor mate described it as a lot like having a wank. It's cheap, easy and feels really great for the person doing it, and doesn't effect the person being thought about at all.
    Last edited by WMUG; 01-05-2020 at 10:46 AM.
    You used to be everything to me
    Now you're tired of fighting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WMUG View Post
    In all fairness, I take pretty much the same view as you.

My doctor mate described it as a lot like having a wank. It's cheap, easy and feels really great for the person doing it, and doesn't effect the person being thought about at all.
    It does if you send them a load of pics.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    It does if you send them a load of pics.
    isn't pics a bit 20th century?

4K video surely...?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The "philanthropist" who gave away his money and received twice back in profits.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The title of the following video is: Evidence builds coronavirus came from a Chinese lab.

I can't find anything much in the video that supports such a claim. Instead, this is a useful summary of the chain of events that led to the pandemic and a concise account of how China and the WHO are culprits in facilitating that spread, either through breathtaking incompetence (likely) and/ or deliberate action (likely).

Unspoken in this report is a threat far greater than the immediate hostility of the Chinese Communist Party and the virus it unleashed. Expect neocons to rise, like shit temporarily submerged, bobbing back up to float in a sewer, to gradually wind up the call for catastrophic measures to be directed against China. This crisis certainly won't have been wasted on the banksters either, who always stand willing to fund and profit from both sides of such catastrophic measures.

However, the west does need to break the ludicrous reliance on China fostered over decades by treacherous and profit hungry globalist fanatics like Kissinger, Rockefeller, Brzezinski, Clinton, Blair, Merkel Obama, to name just a few - and all their fellow travellers. Such a policy will necessarily result in a sharp downturn for the Chinese economy, which was already balanced on a knife-edge. This will bring to the fore the relationship between China and Russia. If the militaristic and expansionist characteristics of the Chinese regime are in any way supported in Moscow then the Chinese response to a forced decoupling from the west will probably lead to a single outcome. War.

We might be between a rock and a hard place with COVID19, but at least that's an imaginary problem we could snap out of whenever we like, given the political will. The real problem is going to come when the pandemic fraud has been absorbed into whatever new normality emerges in the coming weeks and months. If the globalists prevail, nothing will change for the better and we can settle into the new economic depression and this bold new authoritarianism while awaiting the next pandemic. If nation states and the democratic west prevail, we will still likely be left in an impossible situation. Break ties with the Chinese and risk war, or try to return to the past, which may prop up a failing global economic model for a few more years but will also allow the Chinese to become a more formidable opponent during that interlude.

We're kind of fucked, every which way.

Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    ???

Explain.

Corbett is one of the most well researched and level headed commentators in the world today. If you are trying to ignore what he has to say and simply use that tired old technique of writing him off without even listening, because he doesn't come with a mainstream media fake news seal of approval, then fine. You shame yourself, you have no dignity, you are part of that great unthinking and unquestioning mob that enables the shit state we are in today.

But I'm going to trust that's not what you are, despite all the evidence to the contrary. So if you have any feedback to add rather than - Oooh, it's not the BBC! - please feel free, while you are still free.

EDIT: I actually took a look at that "Rational" wiki page. Anyone who, at this lates stage of the game, can't even recognise a hit piece is a lost cause. Corbett discusses "conspiracy theories" the "mainstream media would never discuss". Not true. He did indeed discuss WMD in Iraq. He came out in favour of there being none. But true, he's not the mainstream, that's for sure.

Very lame of you Letters, very, very lame.
    Last edited by Niall_Quinn; 01-05-2020 at 03:38 PM.
    Für eure Sicherheit