User Tag List

Page 195 of 707 FirstFirst ... 95145185193194195196197205245295695 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 7067

Thread: Coronavirus Pandemic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not locked in my home. I go as I please. My problem is, there's nothing to go to. And there won't be a bloody economy for anyone bar the corporate mobsters once this "new normal" emerges. Stopping it emerging seems to be most important issue, but the majority of people I'm encountering seem either oblivious to the world around them or perfectly content to let other people decide what that world ought to be. Like they have been drugged and neutered then beaten until they love their abuser.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Berlin, Munich and Stuttgart seeing protests on the streets, with Nazis in full riot gear pepper-spraying the crowd in Berlin.

One good thing about social distancing - the crowds look much bigger and much more scary. Once these crowds start to number in the tens of thousands none of the coppers' standard tactics will work.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh hurrah

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-52612449

We can meet up with others now, but only outside and we have to stay 2m apart.
    Which is exactly how it was anyway, now they're just saying we can. Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Apparently the French are all disease free. Good to know

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-52610594

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Oh hurrah

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-52612449

We can meet up with others now, but only outside and we have to stay 2m apart.
    Which is exactly how it was anyway, now they're just saying we can. Thanks
    They have no authority to make such decrees, neither can they realistically enforce them if enough people simply ignore them. The initial cooperative effort has morphed into a typical authoritarian vs governed paradigm and that's not how it's supposed to work, nor is it the way the law says it should work and not even is it the way these authoritarians claim it's supposed to work. We, the people, their bosses. That's the game we're all supposed to be playing and the majority has agreed to.

So everyone who believes in democracy, the rule of law and the long established, despite being unwritten, constitution of this land has every right to ignore these decrees and, given we have just celebrated VE Day, a duty to disobey and remind these authoritarians who is legally in charge here.

They represent us. They do not rule us. People need to wake up and remember. If we tolerate this then our children will be next (good song too). Literally. If you don't want your kids pinned down having trial vaccines pumped into them then stand against this lesser bullshit now. If we all bow to this then we'll all be "Good Germans" before the year is out.

There's so much more going on here than you're ever going to read about in the bought and paid for media.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Apparently the French are all disease free. Good to know

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-52610594
    They're being "guided by the science" again, by the look of it. This new science that throws out all that fuddy-duddy, carefully conducted, tested and peer reviewed science that was so "normal" before the "new normal" came along.

Science hasn't played a role in this bullshit from day one. Not real science, anyway. Well maybe on day one when the initial response was to go with the tried and tested protocols that have served the human species well enough throughout its existence. Quarantine the sick and the vulnerable. Build immunity. Let nature do the heavy lifting.

All was on track for us to ride this out with limited fuss until we were "guided by the science" and the childish lies delivered by marketing ghouls turned a drama into a crisis.

Sweden expects to have achieved herd immunity by August. Well done them for being guided by real science.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Sweden expects to have achieved herd immunity by August. Well done them for being guided by real science.
    Well interestingly it seems that is what we were going with initially before switching tack and deciding on LOCKDOWN, by which time it was too late to lock down.
    I honestly think this is just fuckwittery rather than anything more sinister.
    You seem to have this view that "they" are hell bent on taking away our freedoms and controlling us. I don't see it that way, I just think they're idiots and when a real crisis like this hits they haven't got a clue what they're doing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well interestingly it seems that is what we were going with initially before switching tack and deciding on LOCKDOWN, by which time it was too late to lock down.
    I honestly think this is just fuckwittery rather than anything more sinister.
    You seem to have this view that "they" are hell bent on taking away our freedoms and controlling us. I don't see it that way, I just think they're idiots and when a real crisis like this hits they haven't got a clue what they're doing.
    I don't think a bunch of people got in a room and said, let's do a virus thing. Well, that DID actually happen, last November, when all the beneficiaries of this pandemic hooked up and spent a week planning out their responses and profit opportunities. But I figure that was preparation from when the opportunity arose, rather than official kick-off for a staged event. Although, I genuinely would not discount the possibility given how driven these bastards are for personal gain regardless of the consequences. On balance though, so far, I'm not favouring the idea this was deliberate.

Without a doubt though, this pandemic has been seized upon by all the very worst dregs of humanity. The globalists, pushing through their longstanding dreams of a reduced population and farm managed citizens, the neocons and their yearning for the next big global conflict, the environmentalcases who effectively want to wipe out humanity to save the polar bears, the warmists who could not get any of their shitty agenda through because their "science" kept blowing up in their faces, big pharma who have been pushing useless and dangerous vaccines on the global population for decades, the banksters (of course), etc, etc. A cavalcade of the worst scum known to man, all queuing up for their hand outs.

These are the leeches and vampires that own our political system and the media. What they say goes. The job of the politicians is to preserve the illusion of government by the people. They don't create policies, they enact them. They meet in august chambers to frame the agendas of the rich and powerful in terms the masses can be fooled into thinking are vital for the common good. One day cigarettes are great for liberty and health, the next they are banned when the con-game gets too obvious. Then diesel fuel becomes the saviour. 10p off to save the planet. Next diesel is killing kids. 20p on to, to save the planet. These are the dramas acted out in parliament. All pre-decided. All that remains is for the politicians and the bought media to frame the debate and exclude all dissent.

At the outset of this pandemic our hapless politicians had the last set of rules to work from. Quarantine and herd immunity. So they did what they had been instructed to do. Then they received new instructions from freakoids like Ferguson, a guy in the pay of big pharma. Fauci the same. Whitty. All the "doctors" who haven't treated a patient in decades. Bureaucrats with doom and gloom modelling tools that forever tell us we're all going to die from this, that or the other. And we had the next 180 turn on a dime. All the crazy "science" that even a high-school kid can see through.

The pandemic was a health emergency but it is now a series of revenues streams, extremely lucrative, brought in on the back of an "invisible killer", the ideal marketing device. This time they don't even need to sink ships, or fly planes, or hunt for imaginary nukes.

This is the same as it has always been, except this time the opportunity is there to drive twice as fast as previously towards a utopia for the few at the expense of the many. People often ask, how can the world be like this, why is it so cruel and inhumane? Well it's not by accident. It's entirely by design. What have we seen this time? Common people helping each other out in a crisis. Which speaks volumes to the idea the world is evil because people are fundamentally evil. That's simply not true. A million support groups set up by citizens to help each other - no governments, no corporations, no central committees, just people taking the initiative because their fellow human beings are at risk. There's the human spirit for you, and it's the opposite of evil. The evil emanates from elsewhere. I posted a lot of their names up in this thread. Indeed, does the world seem so evil?

Nothing wrong with the world or the vast majority of the people in it. But evil does exist and, while it may not have initiated this crisis on this occasion, it has certainly manifested and aligned to take full advantage of it.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    I don't think a bunch of people got in a room and said, let's do a virus thing. Well, that DID actually happen, last November, when all the beneficiaries of this pandemic hooked up and spent a week planning out their responses and profit opportunities.
    That's sounding a bit tin foil hatty. What meeting are you talking about?

One day cigarettes are great for liberty and health, the next they are banned when the con-game gets too obvious. Then diesel fuel becomes the saviour. 10p off to save the planet. Next diesel is killing kids. 20p on to, to save the planet. These are the dramas acted out in parliament. All pre-decided. All that remains is for the politicians and the bought media to frame the debate and exclude all dissent.
    Pre-decided by who?
    Isn't it simply that attitudes and policies change over time as understanding evolves? It was the cigarette companies who were commissioning studies to try and show that their products weren't killing people when the science was showing more and more clearly that they were. In the end the truth emerged. You seem to see that as part of a sinister plot when I really don't think it was.

At the outset of this pandemic our hapless politicians had the last set of rules to work from. Quarantine and herd immunity. So they did what they had been instructed to do. Then they received new instructions from freakoids like Ferguson, a guy in the pay of big pharma.
    Ferguson isn't instructing anyone. He merely wrote a report which has been used as part of the government's strategy.
    The buck stops with the politicians. Ferguson has no power to make policy. I could have written a report saying it would all be fine and they didn't need to do anything. If the government had followed my advice and a million people had died (hypothetically speaking) then that's on them, not me. I'm not qualified to pontificate about this, if they take my advice then they're idiots. Ferguson is qualified but if he has the history of poor predictions that video claims and the government are still taking his report seriously then that's on them. [As discussed I only looked into one of those predictions and all I could find was a quote with no context but it seemed he was talking hypothetically - there was no indication he'd done any detailed modelling in that case].
    I work in the public sector and I know that people who get into senior positions where decisions are made are often incompetent and either ignore advice or take the wrong advice. A decision was made at my place based on some (presumably expensive) report commissioned by a 3rd party. Literally everyone internally who knew what they were talking about advised against doing what the report said. But the senior person who makes the decisions, who has no idea what they're doing, did it anyway. So whose fault is that? The person who wrote the report? The internal people whose advice was ignored? No, the buck stops with the person who made the decision.
    You can think Ferguson incompetent or corrupt and it doesn't matter if you're right. You can't blame him for the government taking his advice. That's on them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.