User Tag List

Page 200 of 707 FirstFirst ... 100150190198199200201202210250300700 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 7067

Thread: Coronavirus Pandemic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I leave most of my post for several years. Maybe use it to wipe my arse if weirdos buy up all the bog roll.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ditched the supermarket today, with its long gloved up, masked up, bread queue. Nah, fuck that. Not queuing. Fuck the "new normal".

Decided for no reason in particular to walk back via the common. And there it was.

A pop-up market. Sellers had driven lorries with those canvas covers onto the common, opened up and were literally selling off the back of the lorries. Lots of people milling around, no social distancing. Cash swapping hands at blazing speed. It was the "normal normal", back again.

And nobody will get sick, nobody will die. Just like at the airports, where 15,000 people a day are jumping off planes (the ultimate incubator) and disappearing off in all directions. No testing. No bodies flopping on the floor.

For some people, at least, the giant COVID19 fraud has ended.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reading and Leeds festivals cancelled, somewhat inevitably

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-52637393

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Love the way he says China.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Died WITH COVID19 - totally fraudulent statistics. Openly admitted by the authorities themselves.

There's no way to know how many have died FROM COVID19, if any at all.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Died WITH COVID19 - totally fraudulent statistics. Openly admitted by the authorities themselves.

50,000 excess deaths from all causes
    Some of those are probably a consequence of the lockdown but certainly not all.
    I think some of the restrictions have been too much but this isn’t just a fuss about nothing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    50,000 excess deaths from all causes
    Some of those are probably a consequence of the lockdown but certainly not all.
    I think some of the restrictions have been too much but this isn’t just a fuss about nothing.
    There it is: the deceit.

I didn't say it was a fuss about nothing, I said the numbers were fraudulent and they are, by the admission of the senior (so-called) health officials releasing them. For all deaths where COVID19 has been present (possibly, because the tests don't work) OR hasn't been tested for but thought to have COVID19 present based on symptoms alone, should have COVID19 noted on the death certificate along with any other primary or underlying causes of death.

I don't actually have a huge problem with that. All the doctors are saying is, this person died from that, and COVID19 is present. Which is ethical enough.

But then the media takes that figure and splashes it across the screens as the death toll cause BY COVID19, even though most of them are very careful to say "with", rather than "from", to cover their arses. But there's no mistaking what the purpose of constantly blaring out this misrepresented figure. It's to spread panic and fear. Which in turns promotes obedience.

We were locked down to flatten the curve. I'm not even going to criticise that decision because everyone was misled by corrupt scientists. The curve was flattened, even in terms of the massively inflated numbers. And we are still locked down.

So it's not a fuss about nothing, but it is a health crisis that has turned into something very different. All on the back of fraud. Hence the appropriately referenced COVID19 fraud. It's not hyperbole, it's an accurate description of what has occurred.

In hindsight, what we've actually achieved with this lockdown is exactly the opposite of what was allegedly intended. Many, many more people will now die, become homeless, fall into poverty and ill health. This has been an absolute disaster, horribly mismanaged by the political class and deliberately brought about by corrupt elements of the business and academic class.
    Last edited by Niall_Quinn; 12-05-2020 at 07:50 PM.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NQ, just to rebalance your views on the virus itself....

Over the course of this crisis, opinion has swayed in many directions, from fear to apathy, depending on how the virus is viewed. You yourself were openly worried about the actual virus itself (forget the the media, the politics and the “scam” for now)

If this virus exists, which it clearly does, what do you think the real impact on our health is? I mean you, I and the rest of the nation is. I’m just talking biology here....nothing more. Do you think it’s dangerous and needs dealing with in a specific way.

To consolidate the question, what do you think “it” is, what can “it” do to us (physically), and what should we as a nation be doing a out it?
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There it is: the deceit.
    *sigh*. You just can't help yourself. The biggest problem with your worldview - and it's strange given that recently you said you believe most people to be decent - is that you see malicious intent everywhere you look. What deceit? Who am I deceiving? To what end? I just stated that this isn't a fuss about nothing. I didn't say you did say that, but you did say:

nobody will get sick, nobody will die.
    (in the context of you and others shopping at some pop-up open air market) and:

My emphasis. You seem to be downplaying the seriousness of this. Even questioning whether anyone has actually died of this thing.
    For balance, I think a lot of people are over-stating how serious it is - people who are refusing to touch their mail for 3 days and then spraying it with disinfectant or whatever.
    Sheesh. Calm down!

There aren't snipers on every corner. I don't think we should all be locked in our houses, but I don't think we should all go back to normal overnight either.
    There is something serious going on, and pretty much every country has responded to it - some in more draconian ways than our government.
    I was talking to a colleague who hails from Kuwait today and apparently they've just gone nuclear - their lockdown means you literally can't go out without printing out a form to explain why, you can only go shopping once a week. They don't mess around in some regimes.

I agree that the number of people who have died from Covid-19 is over-reported. BUT, the article I posted showed that the additional deaths from all causes has gone through the roof
    Here's the graph from the article above:

So there's something pretty serious going on.

But there's no mistaking what the purpose of constantly blaring out this misrepresented figure. It's to spread panic and fear. Which in turns promotes obedience.
    Why do you always infer malicious intent? They're just reporting numbers, you are inferring a purpose behind it.

Many, many more people will now die, become homeless, fall into poverty and ill health. This has been an absolute disaster, horribly mismanaged by the political class
    Agreed, but that doesn't account for the number of extra deaths so far this year. The things you're talking about are longer term effects, there has clearly been an immediate effect of this thing which demanded a response. Whether the level of response was warranted...I'm a bit undecided about that, certainly many countries have done the same or worse so our government are certainly not alone in thinking it was. Obviously we can't know what the result of not locking down would have been. I suspect more would have died but we can't know for sure or how many.
    I certainly think it's going on too long now and we should be able to visit friends and family now - assuming we are all well. If we've all been locked down and we are all fine then why shouldn't we meet up? I suspect soon people will just start to anyway, I'm sure some already have.