1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    brb moving to dutchland
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by McNamara That Ghost... View Post
    I guess it's good to have enough work to keep going.

They're keeping us on rotation for the furlough which I suppose is the fair thing to do.

Does free up time to further down the rabbit hole with Animal Crossing.
    Horrendous having to do fuck all and get paid for it. Damn them!!!
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LDG View Post
    Ozil

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    More people are mixing and so more people are getting infected. Obviously.
    But how many of them are getting ill? Is there a huge surge of kids getting ill or needing hospital treatment? It's not mentioned if so.
    Because this thing is not dangerous to them, unless they have other health conditions.
    If they do, or if people in their family do, then sure, keep them shielded. Otherwise let them run free.
    That does mean more will get infected, as NQ said - good, more people with antibodies. Unless they're all getting seriously ill, what's the issue?
    Huzzah!!

Letters has read up and is on board with common sense!!

If he can do it, so can you!

For fucksake.

This cunting thing has been around since what, october last year? That virus was walking about the planet months before someone went...errrr, guys! Hate to tell you this, but...errr....

If you were in a room with a kid with severe learning difficulties, and you put £10 on the table, and someone went “go”, most nice people would give it to the kid. But there will be a percentage that take it, fuck off, and give between one and two shits.

That is the world. Apply the logic.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Ozil
    He’s no Bergkamp!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If he can do it, so can you!
    Fuck you very much!

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chill Winston.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Primary school teacher Mary Newton, 49, says... it could be "catastrophic" for a child's mental health if they contracted the virus and transmitted it to a family member who became very ill from it.

Children could be "traumatised" by the new rules that would have to be adhered to and staff would be anxious, she adds.

"I believe schools should continue to support children of key workers and those most vulnerable", she says, "but I certainly won't be sending my Year 6 child back to school in June".
    So I guess the children of key workers wouldn't suffer catastrophic mental health issues if they transmitted the virus to a family member? Tough little bastards. They aren't traumatised by the new rules they must already be living under, I guess.

Non-key workers kids must be made of gentler stuff then?

Staying at home and watching Netflix for months on end certainly won't harm them in any way. Being cooped up in tower blocks instead of running around the school yard can only have beneficial outcomes too. Not seeing their friends, or their grandparents. All bodes well.

This has become insane. I mean more insane than usual. Every single excuse these doom-mongers give for hiding under the bed comes with at least one glaring contradiction. Key-workers' kids have been running around in the school field behind my house for weeks. No social distancing. Just a handful of them but the number doesn't seem to be diminishing daily. No calls from the grim reaper.

They've already got a ton of evidence that kids aren't at risk because plenty of kids have been at school the whole fucking time! For longer periods than usual considering the poor little bastards didn't get an Easter break. If anything traumatised them it was that.

Kids are ten times more mentally resilient than most adults, especially those alleged adults, cowering, whimpering ninnies hiding at home until assurances everything is safe are issued. Since when was such a guarantee ever issued? You could get hit by a fucking bus, or fall down the stairs, or inadvertently listen to Phil Collins. Risks are out there. But you weigh the risks with reason and then act accordingly. Or else you really wouldn't ever get on a plane, would you? Or drive a car.

It's as if these people actually want to hide at home, only venturing out to stand in breadlines - which apparently is safe. Maybe they like being pets.
    Für eure Sicherheit