Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 7067

Thread: Coronavirus Pandemic

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sigh

https://www.childcare.co.uk/news/schools

"Project Fear: Covid-19 Edition" seems to be doing well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seen quite a few people so afraid they are jumping into the road to avoid people and nearly getting run over.... Well at least it could be said then it wasn't Covid-19 that killed them

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dazthegooner View Post
    Seen quite a few people so afraid they are jumping into the road to avoid people and nearly getting run over.... Well at least it could be said then it wasn't Covid-19 that killed them
    Died WITH COVID19 from being hit by a bus.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't have a problem with stepping out of the way and keeping 2 metres clear, because plainly a lot of people are freaked out by this (especially people with kids). They usually say thanks and scuttle by in case I plague them (like I plague all you bastards here). If it makes them happy, so be it. No biggie.

Personally I couldn't care less if somebody wanders into my 2 metre exclusion zone though. Provided they don't try any funny business.

Stupid thing is, people are distancing themselves while in the open (where there's no risk) but then they go into supermarkets or get on a bus, which means they're definitely going to die.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    'All of the vaccinated monkeys treated with the Oxford vaccine became infected when challenged.

'There was no difference in the amount of viral RNA detected from (nasal secretions) in the vaccinated monkeys as compared to the unvaccinated animals.

'Which is to say, all vaccinated animals were infected.'
    Not necessarily a setback. The flu vaccine doesn't work either, but it still gets pumped into people every year.

I'm quite surprised that trying to do 5 years of work in 5 minutes hasn't yielded s better result.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Sigh

https://www.childcare.co.uk/news/schools

"Project Fear: Covid-19 Edition" seems to be doing well.
    what did NQ do to you exactly?

have you:

a) truly been brainwashed;

b) gone over the the dark side or;

c) does he have some compromising photos?

we deserve to know the truth

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've just seen the data. Not from NQ's shouty mates, but from the Office of National Statistics.
    For some groups this thing is very dangerous. It has caused a significant number of excess deaths compared with the 5 year average.
    BUT, for some groups this isn't a serious illness and we really need to stop scaring children into thinking that if they go within 2 meters of each other they're all going to drop dead.
    Do you know how many kids of primary school age have died in England? 0, that's how many.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    what did NQ do to you exactly?

have you:

a) truly been brainwashed;

b) gone over the the dark side or;

c) does he have some compromising photos?

we deserve to know the truth
    He's being guided by the science. Not the bureaucratic political science that's malleable, depending on political or financial requirements. But the other kind of science that doctors (who actually treat patients) do. Old science that we used to build bridges, fly aeroplanes, develop medicine, etc. It still works.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another round of bullshit censorship on YouTube. Qualified professionals are now being banned for having opinions (based on their professional experience) that differ from proclamations made by the WHO.

That would be the same WHO that regularly changes its advice and guidance on critical issues such as the transmissibility of the virus, the wearing of masks, and the same WHO that can't find Taiwan on a map. Or China's WHO, to express it most accurately.

They must be really confident of their science (whatever it happens to be on any given day) if they need all criticism and dissent banned. Very typical of the new science, which tolerates no "denial".
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A survey of 20,000 parents by Childcare.co.uk found that 62% of the parents believe it won’t be safe to return to school or any form of childcare until at least September - a further 10% stated they don’t think it will be safe until October 2020.

On Mumsnet today a thread suggested that 'parents aren't allowed to criticise teachers anymore' and sparked outrage among those in the teaching profession. One parent wrote: 'I've seen a lot of parents genuinely concerned about the teaching who were immediately accused of 'teacher bashing' and being too lazy to teach their own children'. It's ridiculous'.

Teachers then piled in, with one hitting back: 'LEAVE US ALONE for GOODNESS sake. We're all on our knees. My headteacher is about to have a nervous breakdown. PLEASE leave us alone'.

Another wrote: 'Short answer. For right now, no, I don't think parents can criticise teachers in any format' while another said teachers were being treated as 'lazy cowards', adding: 'The majority of posts are just teacher bashing'.

One teacher named Angelina moaned: 'Not only are we being hung out to dry in our classrooms, but it appears we're being tasked with sole responsibility of getting the country back to work and leading us out of a global pandemic. Teachers are a tiny cog in the wheel. Schools reopening should not be the focus'.
    So October is safer than September which is way, way safer than June. Nobody knows why, but we've had a survey so it's official.

Is it time to sack teachers (particularly headteachers) who refuse to do their jobs? I know that would lead to a shortage of teachers, but if the fuckers won't go into schools anyway then what difference does it make?

What do these lazy, cowardly teachers have to say about their colleagues who have been in schools teaching the kids of essential staff, from the start? Maybe those poor bastards fancy a break? Maybe they're not so pleased that their timid colleagues won't chip in?

As for the unions, they have become notorious for doing fuck all squared to help teachers. They do nothing. Now, suddenly, they are at the forefront, representing their members. First time for everything I suppose.
    Für eure Sicherheit