Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's a bit grim.

Also, I suspected it might be the case and it appears Bolsonaro has fucked it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by McNamara That Ghost... View Post
    That's a bit grim.

Also, I suspected it might be the case and it appears Bolsonaro has fucked it.
    It's no conincidence that it's all the right-wing fuckheads that have fucked it up.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Definitely something in that.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Brazil have quietly come up on the rails, I hadn't noticed that.
    And yes, it's no co-incidence that all the demonstrably inept leaders have bolloxed this right up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tested very positively in another sense, this morning. I tested positively toward negative, right? So I tested perfectly this morning. Meaning I tested negative
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by McNamara That Ghost... View Post
    Definitely something in that.
    In that the opposite is true.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Iceland has recorded 10 deaths and currently has 3 people in hospital with this flu. South Korea, Singapore and Taiwan are authoritarian shitholes, yet they are held up as the gold standard, along with the mega shithole China. But Iceland has quietly, without fuss kicked the arse of Covid19. Sweden has also handled it like grown-ups, not as efficiently as Iceland, but still without the knickers wetting commonly found elsewhere.

Got to say, the performance of the UK health authorities has been shameful. I don't level that at the doctors and nurses on the ground, but the incompetent idiots we have running the show have caused many, many deaths and will cause many more yet. Only Ferguson has been sacked so far, and he's not really sacked. The cunt will be back with more of his madcap predictions, wait and see.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tracking and tracing and early testing seems to be the way the countries who have the dealt with this well have gone about things. But Iceland have a couple of things going for them, they are a small island with a low population density - 3 per square kilometre to our 259 - and they only have one international airport.
    Obviously our government have bolloxed this up - I think they went all “here immunity” before rapidly changing to “LOCKDOWN” when it was too late.

Comparisons with Germany are probably more valid.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see they've just announced 2 week quarantine for arrivals to the UK.
    Doing things 2 months too late