Page 234 of 707 FirstFirst ... 134184224232233234235236244284334 ... LastLast
Results 2,331 to 2,340 of 7067

Thread: Coronavirus Pandemic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Women in burkas like
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LDG View Post
    Women in burkas like
    My thoughts exactly.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dazthegooner View Post
    Bit late now isn't it? Can see the price of masks going through the roof also I believe asthma sufferers are advised not to wear them.
    It's easy to make a face covering from a bit of cloth, even i managed it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    It's easy to make a face covering from a bit of cloth, even i managed it
    The point being, masks should be disposable. Not the cheap chinky masks that mostly everyone is wearing, or the DIY masks people are wearing for the 100th time - those things will guarantee infection. But a real mask, like the shit they have in the hospitals, has multiple layers that will keep shit in (or out) for a while, but not forever.

They aren't serious about masks, like Japan is. They are using masks as a cover for a lack of policy to address a virtually non-existent threat.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Surgical masks should be disposed of after an hour but I’d wager people are using them a lot longer than that. I’m personally not bothering to wear one because I don’t like the feeling of being covered and given it’s hayfever season and I’m a big sufferer, I’d rather not be sniffing and sneezing into it while it’s pressed up against my face. Use a tissue, wash my hands and just don’t be a dirty cunt. Easy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    Surgical masks should be disposed of after an hour but I’d wager people are using them a lot longer than that. I’m personally not bothering to wear one because I don’t like the feeling of being covered and given it’s hayfever season and I’m a big sufferer, I’d rather not be sniffing and sneezing into it while it’s pressed up against my face. Use a tissue, wash my hands and just don’t be a dirty cunt. Easy.
    even though i made a mask out of an old t-shirt i can't be bothered with it, i'm not getting very near anyone and doing a few big shops rather than lots of small ones

still if i really hve to get the rain for some reason i'll need it to avoid the cops having an easy excuse to bother me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    He really is so stupid.

Also a rapist.

Also a paedophile.

He also has dementia.

Also, he's a cunt.

ORANGE MAN CUNT
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Yeah, that's a rigged test, designed to give negative results. HCQ works in conjunction with zinc and and antibiotics. When you apply all three there's a marked improvement in chances of fighting off the disease. It's not designed to cure it, it's designed to prevent it or lessen the symptoms. The Indians, French and sectors of the American health services all know it works and have all been using it. But, this is the age of fake truth, so I guess the 50cent drug will have to go and say hello to the $1K per pill treatment that actually doesn't work.

"This is not a treatment for Covid," said Prof Martin Landray, part of the Recovery trial.
    True. And therein lies the lie.
    Für eure Sicherheit