User Tag List

Page 242 of 707 FirstFirst ... 142192232240241242243244252292342 ... LastLast
Results 2,411 to 2,420 of 7067

Thread: Coronavirus Pandemic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bill Gates will suppress it because reasons.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    Bill Gates will suppress it because reasons.
    Well he won’t catch me out, I’ve just cleaned my local supermarket out of toilet paper.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why would Gates want to suppress a low efficacy drug that's only useful once the patient is already fucked up?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If the reported results of the clinical trial are accurate, it is a welcome improvement to treatment. But it is a long way from being the miracle that it is being reported as.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So the government track and trace app has come and gone without ever arriving. Now the task of tracking, tracing and ordering people into quarantine will fall to Google and Apple. They have a remarkable track record when it comes to protecting the privacy and rights of individuals.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One of the more underrated levels of Bugdom, that one.
    You used to be everything to me
    Now you're tired of fighting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In response, my local supermarkets have added more complexity to the queuing "system", added more signs, arrows and even a dedicated queue monitor. There are more stickers, arrows and one way systems inside the store. Probably 10x the amount of messaging than at the height of the pandemic. We've moved from sensible solutions in the face of an unknown threat, to overbearing control systems in the face of a flu. I don't think this shit is going away. It also seems a sizeable segment of people in the queues enjoy being ordered around. You can tell who they are by the way they stand in the absolute centre of their designated 2m dot on the ground. And the way they tut if you overshoot your spot and end up 1.99999999999999999999m from them.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BBC fact check.

We’ll take whatever it is, and tell you it’s wrong because we say it’s wrong. Or that it’s right because it might suit us that it’s right.

One thing is for sure. If there is a fact to be checked, we’ll take the non fact, turn it into a fact, take a fact and dispute it, and tell you that because we’ve fact checked it, you are now in possession of the real facts, because we, the BBC said so.

Yeah, fuck off.
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If the BBC ends up being a victim of all this, it'll be a small consolation but a consolation nonetheless.

But they won't. They'll get stronger.
    Für eure Sicherheit