User Tag List

Page 255 of 707 FirstFirst ... 155205245253254255256257265305355 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,550 of 7067

Thread: Coronavirus Pandemic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    An anthropomorphic turd would have done a better job. Literally any functional adult.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    An anthropomorphic turd would have done a better job. Literally any functional adult.
    Well since Joe 30330 isn't functioning can I assume you endorse Trump 2020?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Joe could have literal brain death and he'd still do a better job.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wengerbabies View Post
    I should have said negatively.

How has Trump being president negatively affected you?

Especially to a point where the alternative would have been any better.
    Why does something have to affect you personally for you to care about it?
    You used to be everything to me
    Now you're tired of fighting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WMUG View Post
    Why does something have to affect you personally for you to care about it?
    You don't but wishing death? A bit extreme, no?

Also I'm not sure anyone has suffered more because of him than any other president.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trump offends some because he affront their belief in what a US president should behave and believe. Trump came about because the Dems chose badly. They have chosen badly again. Trump should win handily but he is blowing it big time in his handling of recent events. He just cant help himself. Ironically Bidens best chance is also to keep his clown mouth shut. The debates will be key. If Biden can remember his lines.
    Last edited by Globalgunner; 08-07-2020 at 08:23 AM.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wengerbabies View Post
    You don't but wishing death? A bit extreme, no?

Also I'm not sure anyone has suffered more because of him than any other president.
    I don't wish him dead, but I do wish he wasn't the president and I would giggle to myself if he catches Covid.

My view is that he's pretty much wrong about everything. He spent weeks saying that the coronavirus would all go away and they'd got it under control.
    He's then spent months saying what a good job he's doing as the number of deaths just keeps rising.

He's a serial liar - now all politicians lie of course but Trump lies about pretty much everything. He lies like a child lies about silly things like the size of his inauguration crowd, things which are just obviously and demonstrably not true.

He cannot abide being challenged about anything, he routinely sacks anyone who disagrees with him.

He will never admit he's got anything wrong, there was the farcical scene when he Tweeted something about some states which should prepare for a tornado, the weather service quickly corrected him because one of the states he mentioned was not on the predicted path. Instead of admitting he'd made an error he just amended the map showing the corridor and added an extra bit in sharpie adding the state he mentioned.

Then there's the misogyny, the troubling comments about his own daughter, the allegations of sexual abuse from multiple women - rather reinforced by the "grab 'em by the pussy" tape and his own boasts about going backstage into girls' dressing rooms when he was involved in Miss Teen USA.

Then there's the casual racism he regularly displays.

He's basically a thoroughly awful human being and I'm a constantly aghast he's in such a position of power. Look up the symptoms of a narcissistic personality disorder and tell me Trump doesn't suffer from them.

None of this directly affects me I guess but that doesn't mean I don't find it troubling.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's also a rapist.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    I don't wish him dead, but I do wish he wasn't the president and I would giggle to myself if he catches Covid.

My view is that he's pretty much wrong about everything. He spent weeks saying that the coronavirus would all go away and they'd got it under control.
    He's then spent months saying what a good job he's doing as the number of deaths just keeps rising.

He's a serial liar - now all politicians lie of course but Trump lies about pretty much everything. He lies like a child lies about silly things like the size of his inauguration crowd, things which are just obviously and demonstrably not true.

He cannot abide being challenged about anything, he routinely sacks anyone who disagrees with him.

He will never admit he's got anything wrong, there was the farcical scene when he Tweeted something about some states which should prepare for a tornado, the weather service quickly corrected him because one of the states he mentioned was not on the predicted path. Instead of admitting he'd made an error he just amended the map showing the corridor and added an extra bit in sharpie adding the state he mentioned.

Then there's the misogyny, the troubling comments about his own daughter, the allegations of sexual abuse from multiple women - rather reinforced by the "grab 'em by the pussy" tape and his own boasts about going backstage into girls' dressing rooms when he was involved in Miss Teen USA.

Then there's the casual racism he regularly displays.

He's basically a thoroughly awful human being and I'm a constantly aghast he's in such a position of power. Look up the symptoms of a narcissistic personality disorder and tell me Trump doesn't suffer from them.

None of this directly affects me I guess but that doesn't mean I don't find it troubling.
    Read your one criticism of Covid-19 again.

Trump is treated incredibly unfairly by the media it's no surprise he's constantly defensive.

I also maintain he's no worse (and is arguably better) than the alternatives but no one has had as much scrutiny as Trump. He must be the cleanest politician ever tbh, even after their fake impeachment they couldn't get him.

Lettuce beef cereal whoever's in charge makes little to no difference in most people's average day to day life, so you might as well have fun with it and no one provides the lols like Trump.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You thought microchipping vaccines was just some ludicrous conspiracy theory?

https://mobile.twitter.com/o_rips/st...41417631150080

https://www.apiject.com/