User Tag List

Page 265 of 707 FirstFirst ... 165215255263264265266267275315365 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,650 of 7067

Thread: Coronavirus Pandemic

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I had a pound for the number of times I've typed "bit" when I meant "big"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    Face masks are to become mandatory by law from August 8th.

The “R” number has also risen
    There's no such thing as the R number, they invented it, based on the R0 factor that is important to determine at the very commencement of an outbreak but of almost no value thereafter. Their tests don't work anyway, so even if there was such a thing as the R number, they couldn't measure it in any way accurately. Amazing what bollocks is accepted as science these days, much like these absolutely pointless masks on healthy people.

Now these tinpot twats have tasted total control they'll never give it up. An invisible enemy that can strike at any time and automatically supersedes all civil liberties. It's their wildest fantasy come to reality.

I wonder how far people will let them push this?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still nobody concerned that the NHS has had its capacity slashed by maybe up to 50%?

Would have thought it might have made the news by now. But I suppose what with the C O R O N A V I R U S !!!!! cover-all, the old "hands off our NHS" is in snooze mode until the never-ending pandemic ends.

Was speaking with a senior doctor this morning. They're not very happy, you know?

BBC? Hello? If you get a moment away from Orange Man Bad, have a quick look will you?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If face masks are now to be compulsory in indoor public places, how long until that becomes offices as well?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    If face masks are now to be compulsory in indoor public places, how long until that becomes offices as well?
    Around 1027 on Monday effective Immediately

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    If I had a pound for the number of times I've typed "bit" when I meant "big"
    That's probably why you're no good at tinder, after all what woman wants a 'bit dick'

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    They'll be compulsory everywhere for as long as people blindly follow orders. It has been very discouraging to see how many sheeplike zombies there are in the population. People you could order to do anything and they'd just do it, without question. Not only that, they'll turn on anyone who didn't comply. I guess it was the same in Germany in the 30s.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    They'll be compulsory everywhere for as long as people blindly follow orders. It has been very discouraging to see how many sheeplike zombies there are in the population. People you could order to do anything and they'd just do it, without question. Not only that, they'll turn on anyone who didn't comply. I guess it was the same in Germany in the 30s.
    And that really is the scariest thing about this whole controlavirus scamdemic, not the virus itself which really isn't so lethal to the majority of the population.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Curve looks pretty flat to me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    Hey, not everyone who lives up here is northern
    You used to be everything to me