Page 268 of 707 FirstFirst ... 168218258266267268269270278318368 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,680 of 7067

Thread: Coronavirus Pandemic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    The second wave (c2020) is happening, regardless of it not existing. More lockdown coming. Now they've tasted Covid they'll suck on it like a whore earns her ten quid back-alley trick.
    With your propensity to spew hot air, when you go out, wear a fucking mask.

Seriously, wear it.

Wear a fucking mask.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhaka Can’t View Post
    With your propensity to spew hot air, when you go out, wear a fucking mask.

Seriously, wear it.

Wear a fucking mask.
    Be afraid - the second wave is upon you! Follow orders carefully. Do exactly as you are instructed. Save lives!
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, I continuously notice the "hot air" you care to comment on, so to speak, and the other stuff you studiously avoid. Not just you, but every pack animal in the herd. Big heroic commentary for the simple stuff, tucked tail and scarpered when it gets down to the detail.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What am I avoiding?

Specifically?

You seem very sure of yourself - parroting the 'research' you agree with as an inalienable fact and that what you do not, you go all out conspiracy theorist.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhaka Can’t View Post
    What am I avoiding?

Specifically?

You seem very sure of yourself - parroting the 'research' you agree with as an inalienable fact and that what you do not, you go all out conspiracy theorist.
    Parroting? Says the TDS patient.

And the "conspiracy theory" fallback just shows how afflicted you are, coming from the team that gave us Russiagate and Ukraingate. And don't bother with that neutrality game either, you gave it away cheap a long time ago.

So let's be clear. Your lot are the parrots and your lot are the yoyo conspiracy theorists. That's what the facts state clearly now.

My "conspiracy theories" involve corrupt banks (who could possibly believe it), corrupt politicians (shocker), corrupt medical "professionals" (check the endless stream of lawsuits if you can't wrap your delicate head around that one) and tried and prosecuted corrupt monopolists (some reading always helps). No aliens, no flat earth, no lizard people - but that's exactly what you are trying to equate with when you throw out your desperate one-liners. Probably looking for fish to be thrown from fellow twats I suppose.

If you want specifics you can look a couple of pages back where another member of the seven dwarves ridiculed the idea the covid "tests" were bogus science. Because a doctor on telly said the opposite that means the truth isn't true - your "inalienable facts" if you like. And yet the actual fucking creator of the tests said they're shit for testing virul infection, but why should we listen to him. He's only a nobel prize winner. But these facts just don't see the light of day because wise people such as yourself are always on the lookout for the next big "conspiracy theory" that doesn't tally with instructions from the BBC.

Or, TLDR; Fuck you.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I asked you about me. Not anyone else.

If you want me to answer for everyone else here, then fuck you too.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Parroting? Says the TDS patient.

And the "conspiracy theory" fallback just shows how afflicted you are, coming from the team that gave us Russiagate and Ukraingate. And don't bother with that neutrality game either, you gave it away cheap a long time ago.

So let's be clear. Your lot are the parrots and your lot are the yoyo conspiracy theorists. That's what the facts state clearly now.

My "conspiracy theories" involve corrupt banks (who could possibly believe it), corrupt politicians (shocker), corrupt medical "professionals" (check the endless stream of lawsuits if you can't wrap your delicate head around that one) and tried and prosecuted corrupt monopolists (some reading always helps). No aliens, no flat earth, no lizard people - but that's exactly what you are trying to equate with when you throw out your desperate one-liners. Probably looking for fish to be thrown from fellow twats I suppose.

If you want specifics you can look a couple of pages back where another member of the seven dwarves ridiculed the idea the covid "tests" were bogus science. Because a doctor on telly said the opposite that means the truth isn't true - your "inalienable facts" if you like. And yet the actual fucking creator of the tests said they're shit for testing virul infection, but why should we listen to him. He's only a nobel prize winner. But these facts just don't see the light of day because wise people such as yourself are always on the lookout for the next big "conspiracy theory" that doesn't tally with instructions from the BBC.

Or, TLDR; Fuck you.
    Russia, Ukraine: we’ll never know what happened because the judicial process is not judicial at all. Whoever holds the power and the majority of either the Senate or Congress, holds the verdict. Why is the evidence redacted? If there is a verdict why can’t we see what it is based on?

Corrupt banks? Corrupt politicians? Corruption in the medical or any other field? Never argued against any of that.

There is enough genuine evidence there, and a shitload of it doesn’t fit your narrative.

You are all in all the time. No nuance, no analysis other than against that with which you disagree. And much of that is questionable.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A silly presumption on your part.
    Not really. Many others on here have picked you up on this clear pattern of behaviour. You claim to base your views on science but when you see science which doesn't fit your narrative you just declare it not real science.
    And that is a trait of a conspiracy theorist - cling to any evidence which shows you to be correct, ignore or dismiss any evidence which indicates you are not.

your endless desire for authoritarian confirmation and permission.
    Well, I have a desire for discerning truth. And I think a reputable scientist is a better source than "some bloke on YouTube" or "some bloke on Twitter". You prefer these because they say things which fit your narrative, that doesn't make them more credible. And, amusingly, you think we're the poor saps just parroting other people's opinions. You don't have the self-awareness to realise you do the exact same thing, you just parrot different people.

The number of cases is going up. The number of deaths is not.
    Worldwide? Yes it is.

We're seeing the mortality rate for this "killer" virus fall off a cliff, even using the fraudulent methods of counting mortality. This is a very typical viral infection. It is harmless to the vast majority of the population. It can easily be dealt with using long established methods built around herd immunity - as was the initial response before anti-scientific sell-outs used their qualifications to sow misinformation.

This sell-out is now using broad measures to conjure up some sort of physical limit on how many people can and cannot move freely and engage freely, based on what? The idiot even equates pubs to schools, even though the risk to kids is zero. Apples and oranges, arbitrary measures based on assumption. It's nowhere near science. The guy's obviously so compromised he's quite prepared to make himself look stupid for the cause.

Of course I don't agree with him because he's talking utter nonsense. Not because I say so, but because the moon is not made of cheese. Or maybe it would suddenly be made of cheese if he decreed it? And I'd be the compromised idiot for claiming otherwise?

The new science. Sad.
    That whole rant seems to be about the BBC article which I merely posted and didn't comment on. I think we are mostly aligned about this.
    The thing I was picking Wengerbabies up on was using "some bloke on Twitter" as an authoritative source because the bloke on Twitter said something he agreed with.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Went up north yesterday (to one of the lockeddown areas) to visit some family I'd not seen in a while, I had already decided on Sunday before the announcement on Thursday and wasn't going to let the government dictate my life any further so went ahead with my plans, the "restrictions" actually made me more determined to go up on Sunday.

Popped in to a corner store about half a dozen customers, not a single mask, it was a beautiful thing to see.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    The thing I was picking Wengerbabies up on was using "some bloke on Twitter" as an authoritative source because the bloke on Twitter said something he agreed with.
    You should've known that would set NQ off - his whole evidence base is ranters on youtube