Page 270 of 707 FirstFirst ... 170220260268269270271272280320370 ... LastLast
Results 2,691 to 2,700 of 7067

Thread: Coronavirus Pandemic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    "Cases are already starting to rise and the idea of closing pubs in order to open schools has already been floated. "

So it's kids going to school or the pubs staying open

Mine's a pint...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think it’s inevitable that pubs will have to close again if cases continue to rise. I’ve been to the pub the last few weekends and after a few pints no one gives a shit. I was speaking to the land lady on Saturday and apparently one of the guidelines they’ve been given is to ask punters not to shout because that can spread saliva quickly. Asking pubs who show football to enforce that is pretty much a non starter.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Most parents aren't trying to keep kids apart in the playground, which I think is quite right.
    Adults are mostly behaving themselves but it's not practical to keep 1m apart in a packed playground.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    I think it’s inevitable that pubs will have to close again if cases continue to rise. I’ve been to the pub the last few weekends and after a few pints no one gives a shit. I was speaking to the land lady on Saturday and apparently one of the guidelines they’ve been given is to ask punters not to shout because that can spread saliva quickly. Asking pubs who show football to enforce that is pretty much a non starter.
    They seriously need to fuck off. They are overreaching bigly.

We were told we had to "flatten the curve" to "protect the NHS" to prevent hospitals exceeding capacity, well there is plenty of capacity the Nightingale hospitals were closed after not even being used. People are not dieing on the streets. This isn't ebola, the death rate is tiny especially for anyone under 65. One of the reasons it spreads so easily is because most people are barely affected and don't even know they have it. If it were as serious as they'd have you believe people wouldn't be out and about spreading it, they'd be staying at home, not because daddy government tells them but because they are physically incapable of doing anything else.

THE CURVE IS FLAT

They may not have planned the virus but they are using it as a controlavirus ("never let a crisis go to waste") to impose their New World Order and further erode our freedoms, it's so obvious, so overt, anyone who can't see it is clearly not paying attention. COVID-1984!

Victoria in Australia in particular have gone way overboard, I look on in dismay at what is going on over there all for a handful of dead elderly people.
    Last edited by The Wengerbabies; 04-08-2020 at 02:03 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wengerbabies View Post
    They may not have planned the virus but they are using it as a controlavirus ("never let a crisis go to waste") to impose their New World Order and further erode our freedoms.

Why?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why?
    lol.

You can't ask why.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why?
    Because a truly free people is the biggest threat to them.

As for why they can't just let us get on with our lives while they get on with theirs, you know live and let live, I don't know, I want even pretend to understand what goes on in their evil minds.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hospitals in the US get paid for every China Virus death they report.

But hey at least cancer/strokes/heart disease is being cured at historic rates. Just lol if you can't see the blatant scam going on here.

Apparantly in that Axios interview some gotchya comparison with South Korea came up (not seen it don't know exactly what or in what context) how's this for a comparison the US has tested 55 million people, South Korea 1.5 million. MORE TESTING MEANS MORE CASES, it's basic maths.

Also

TREATMENT SUPPRESSION, just because Trump likes it! May also be due to the fact that HCQ is ridiculously cheap, no way for big pharma to make money unlike a new vaccine, which Bill Gates would love for you to take.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shocking stuff coming from Victoria. Police smashing car windows and pulling people out forcing them to "provide details"

"On at least four occasions in the last week we've had to smash the windows of cars and pull people out to provide details," he said.
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-53645759

This is Melbourne a city that has consistently ranked as the best city in the world to live.

How can anyone be okay with this?

This is not Western democracy. This should be incredibly concerning.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wengerbabies View Post
    Shocking stuff coming from Victoria. Police smashing car windows and pulling people out forcing them to "provide details"

"On at least four occasions in the last week we've had to smash the windows of cars and pull people out to provide details," he said.
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-53645759

This is Melbourne a city that has consistently ranked as the best city in the world to live.

How can anyone be okay with this?

This is not Western democracy. This should be incredibly concerning.
    Aussies are fucking nuts, all that sunshine and Fosters