Results 2,731 to 2,740 of 7067

Thread: Coronavirus Pandemic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Coronavirus Pandemic

Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Probably because you are fucking delusional. If you can't see through the whole Russiagate thing then how could you be expected to glimpse any of the other goings on?
    You just choose to believe whatever you want to believe. It doesn’t matter whether the evidence to demonstrate that may undermine that is suppressed. The narrative suits your view. You’ve said as much.

In short, you’re content with people controlling the information you use to process your conclusion.

You do all that whilst licking their boots.

And I’m delusional.

Fine. I can live with that.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhaka Can’t View Post
    You just choose to believe whatever you want to believe. It doesn’t matter whether the evidence to demonstrate that may undermine that is suppressed. The narrative suits your view. You’ve said as much.

In short, you’re content with people controlling the information you use to process your conclusion.

You do all that whilst licking their boots.

And I’m delusional.

Fine. I can live with that.
    What would you know about evidence? Evidence gets put under your snout and your programming kicks in and... Orange Man Baaaaaaad!

As I said before, don't try to pass your illness off on me.

Btw, for giggles, go back and copy/ paste ONE post of significance you have made to this debate, in your own estimation.

Mission impossible. You love to criticise but you don't put yourself in the firing line. You already know what I think about cowards.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now that's just very, very strange. I kind of figured you didn't want me dead. I mean we've had our differences and all, but WTF? What is your strategy in trying to paint me as taking that comment seriously? Just interested to know.
    The snottyness of your reply.
    And my comment was based on the fact you’d not posted for a couple of days which is unlike you.
    The of/with comment a pretty clear reference to your thoughts on the Covid stats and the way they’re reported.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What would you know about evidence? Evidence gets put under your snout and your programming kicks in and... Orange Man Baaaaaaad!

As I said before, don't try to pass your illness off on me.

Btw, for giggles, go back and copy/ paste ONE post of significance you have made to this debate, in your own estimation.

Mission impossible. You love to criticise but you don't put yourself in the firing line. You already know what I think about cowards.
    If I have to meet your criteria, that is a futile exercise.

In recent posts you’ve posted about FBI interference to undermine Trump. Maybe, just maybe they are upholding what is described as law in the US.

Trump surrounds himself with crooks. That’s a fact, look at the amount associated with his campaign and when I say associated, in mean central players in his campaign that are now convicts.

Trump surrounds himself with sycophants. Look at those in positions for which they hold no qualifications to discharge their responsibilities. And when those sycophants become of no use to him, he cuts them loose, releases the hounds and states how incompetent and horrible they are.

Yet he keeps appointing them, he put them there. What does it take for you to realise, if he is not a crook, he is manifestly incompetent to head a government. He has no concept of governance.

Trump lies daily. So much that he is a master of contradicting himself within the same sentence. He lies about things that stare you in the face.

While it can be argued he isn’t the most personally destructive President (he only wants to nuke hurricanes, not people), hasn’t initiated any destructive and unwinnable wars, his incompetence, his inability to negotiate constructively, his admiration and support for the worst despots in the world have emboldened them and made the world a much more awful place for those that already have fuck all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    The snottyness of your reply.
    And my comment was based on the fact you’d not posted for a couple of days which is unlike you.
    The of/with comment a pretty clear reference to your thoughts on the Covid stats and the way they’re reported.
    Wriggly snake.

You could have just said, hey, I was playing to the audience. And I would have said, who cares?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What audience?

There are like 8 regulars here and hundreds of bots.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh yeah, lots of people are getting angry - you can bank on that.

Oh dear, did I make false claims about you? Well sorry about that.

But guess what. You are an extremist race hating, woman hating, trans hating piece of shit.

But guess what. You are an extremist race hating, woman hating, trans hating piece of shit.

And so on.

At least have the balls to back up your slander, from time to time. Twice before I've asked you to do it. It's not an unreasonable request, considering I'm the one being slandered. But here we are, third time around and you won't touch the request because you won't find anything I've ever said that supports your claim. Not that I think you are being serious. I think you are just trying to appeal to other simple minded people on this forum.

Meanwhile, weren't you one of those people sympathetic to the race baiting BLM? Maybe the slander I've levelled at you for effect is not so far from the mark.
    It's only slander if it's not true and as you can see others on here also see clearly your lack of consistency, your anger and reliance on people who are simply voicing opinions with little or no evidence

The BLM thing's got stupid, no question, but people need to stay calm and ride the wave plus make some changes where sensible, rather than coming out with shit like 'white lives matter too' which everyone knows isn't in contradiction to what BLM is actually supposed to be about

Accusing the other side of being racist and then copying the very behaviour you claim they're guilty of, thus being racist yourself, makes you just as bad as you're claiming them to be

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wriggly snake.

You could have just said, hey, I was playing to the audience. And I would have said, who cares?
    Yep, that’s the sort of snottiness I was talking about

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And your excuses for a thoroughly corrupted government and media - save them for more gullible people. You'll find plenty of takers. Or maybe you even believe what you are saying. It's theoretically possible, I suppose. I wonder what your limits are, before you say - wait, that's pretty bad.
    Government? Where in my reply did I defend them? I was talking about the media.
    I think it’s “pretty bad” that we went to war based on a dossier which was full of lies.
    But you seemed to be laying the blame for that at the media’s door. Actually the dossier came from the government. The media simply reported on it, they also reported when the dossier was shown to be wrong.
    Blair still refuses to accept that he got it wrong - he’s used as an example of Cognitive Dissonance in Black Box Thinking, a book I’d recommend if you haven’t read it.

You sneer at the mainstream media because they’re mainstream. And I’m not saying they’re faultless by any means. But the BBC have far more scrutiny applied to them than your sources which are usually “some bloke on YouTube”.
    You repeatedly show that your judgment in this area is poor.
    You labelled 2 BBC articles as “fake news” - both were accurate.
    And you repeatedly cherry pick your sources to confirm your narrative. The mindset of a conspiracy theorist.
    So no surprise that you follow people like The Corbett Report.
    Looking at the description of him here some of this could be written about you

https://www.motherjones.com/politics...r-toxic-ideas/

You delude yourself that you are in some way enlightened or a “free thinker”. Actually you just find and parrot sources which confirm your delusions and dismiss any which show you to be wrong.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhaka Can’t View Post
    What audience?

There are like 8 regulars here and hundreds of bots.
    Zimm is not a bot. He’s human
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.