Page 278 of 707 FirstFirst ... 178228268276277278279280288328378 ... LastLast
Results 2,771 to 2,780 of 7067

Thread: Coronavirus Pandemic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    . Plus I kind of enjoyed saving all that money during lockdown by not doing anything socially.
    Yeah, me too, to the point where i was almost disappointed when things started loosening up

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I stupidly told MrsL that we didn't have to be quite so careful with money now.
    She seems to have taken than as a personal challenge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    I stupidly told MrsL that we didn't have to be quite so careful with money now.
    She seems to have taken than as a personal challenge
    Uh oh, rhat sounds like maxed-out credit card stuff

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well the cat is out the bag.

The Australian PM has said (talking about the vaccine)

"I would expect it to be as mandatory as you can possibly make it"

He has since bactracked slightly and said

"there are no compulsory vaccines in Australia... Nobody's going to force anybody to do anything as a compulsory measure, but we will certainly be encouraging people to take this up."

But we all know what that means, they'll make life impossible if you don't. The Deputy Chief Medical Officer said 'Looking at specific things like not being able to go into restaurants, not being able to travel internationally, not being able to catch public transport... these are clearly policy decisions that will be discussed.'

Typical tactic, announce something unpopular, face backlash, backtrack, do it anyway.

Remember all this for a virus with 99.95% survival, that certainly doesn't warrant mass inoculation. If you look at Australia's number specifically it's even more farcical 450 dead in 6 months. 400-600 Australians die every day. The majority of these deaths have been over 80, median china virus death age is 84, life expectancy in Australia is 82! 80% have been in care homes.

This is also before we even know how effective the vaccine will be. But I guess that doesn't matter, they're just hell bent on getting whatever Bill Gates has put in it inside you. (The one they've bought is the AstraZeneca/Oxford vaccine that good ol' Bill has funded). AstraZeneca also have an indemnity on this vaccine so can't be sued for complications down the road.

I love vaccines, I think they are a medical marvel. But a rushed drug with no long-term study for a disease that is so mild in most people they don't even know they have it makes no sense for a young healthy person to take. I am of course absolutely against further government intrusion. These people need to remember who they work for.

Make no mistake this is the plan for the rest of the world too.

Now on to New Zealand.

So they thought they'd eradicated it. 102 days later and it's back, if any country could have achieved eradication NZ is the only one due to their isolation. The fact it's back there shows what I've been saying for months, it's here to stay and we have to live with it. But the fuckwit running that country is still trying to eliminate it. She has now set up covid quarantine concentration camps, not just for sick people but healthy people too and if they refuse to be tested they are illegally detained there indefinitely

Just watch her at 1.17 look how pleased she is with herself, she is evil!

Remember this is New Zealand we're talking about. Rounding up healthy people and putting them in concentration camps! If this was China or NK we'd be (rightly) outraged about it.

I'm a staunch republican but one thing royalists always say about the queen is she prevents a tyranical dictator taking over, well that's what's happening in NZ. The Governor-General should immediately sack the PM.

Moving closer to home and looking at Europe now it's clear we have a casedemic, in numerous countries there has been a spike of case number but no corresponding death increase, this has been going on a couple of weeks now so the lag between cases and deaths is taken into account, here are 4 examples:

Where are the deaths? Where are the overrun hospitals? That's what we were told right, remember? Lockdown to prevent the hospitals overrunning. What is the end game now? Scott Morrison has told us, no normality til wet the illusive vaccine.

ENOUGH OF THIS SHIT!
    Last edited by The Wengerbabies; 20-08-2020 at 11:15 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As I have repeatedly advised - the tests don't work. The inventor of the test said so and he's uniquely qualified to know. The "scientists" in charge of this election pandemic have now turned the human immune system into a threat in much the same way as they did with the essential and life giving gas carbon dioxide.

The Covid flu has gone in our part of the world - because it is no longer flu season.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    More northerners in lockdown

Who was it on here said they went up north and there were no masks, social distancing etc and it was good to see?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    More northerners in lockdown

Who was it on here said they went up north and there were no masks, social distancing etc and it was good to see?
    Is that why they are in lockdown, I wonder? Refusal to obey?

Globally, even if you accept the demonstrably fraudulent death toll from this flu, slightly over 100 people per million die. Are you capable of calculating the actual risk and comparing it to the absurd response? Or do you just accept insanity as valid and quite normal?

Locking down entire communities is a very serious crime and an egregious abuse of civil liberties. It's what Chinese communists do. There's nothing funny about it. But when unthinking and complacent people just accept it then we all get stung by this developing tyranny.

It's quite strange listening to somebody who hates tories with such a passion sit to one side and laugh at the authoritarian behaviour of... tories.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    We'll all be dead by then
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BBC

"What can we learn from the Spanish Flu"

"How they tried to curb a pandemic in 1918"

How ridiculous does it have to be before (so-called) sentient individuals say... wait a minute!
    Für eure Sicherheit