Page 281 of 707 FirstFirst ... 181231271279280281282283291331381 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,810 of 7067

Thread: Coronavirus Pandemic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    I've honestly no idea what you meant. Are you using NQ's tin foil at at weekends?
    You think the WHO have recommended children over 12 wear masks because they're in collusion with the world's mask manufacturers?
    What are you getting at?
    Yeah, WMD, Saville, Covid - and I'm the one in the hat? I don't think that sales pitch is working any more.

And here's the same tactic again - what are you getting at? Specifics please! Preferably trivial. Where's the ACTUAL evidence on the BBC? Show me that and it's real!

The WHO has lost any credibility it might have had with people who don't mind placing trust in an organisation run by a criminal marxist who has a track record of covering up health crises and is so firmly planted in the pocket of the Chinese he can't find Taiwan on a map.

The issues here are science and corruption. You'll turn that into a demand that a tongue in cheek comment be verified with court records. That way the central issues don't need to be discussed.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LDG View Post
    Like the common cold? Or seasonal flu?

I can't see how we can continue as a species.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LDG View Post
    Really??

The world has gone full on wanker....for another virus...which whilst different, might well be called, flu 2
    Are you suggesting elderly people on death's door be placed at risk just so we can have an economy and social interaction with our fellow human beings?

Harsh. Selfish.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    They will call it off after the election in November
    I don't think so. I think that will be the real start of it. Neither side will accept the result if they lose. All hell will break loose and Covid is going to be needed more than ever to control the population. This is the final push of the globalists, no holds barred, no price too high. They won't quit until they get what they want. There's so much criminal evidence against them over the last few decades they have literally everything to lose, so their only option is to win.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is "it"?
    And who are "they"?
    It - the coronavirus scam
    They - the globalists

Okay? Are you up to speed now?

And before you leap into the trivial with both feet:

Coronavirus scan - Does NOT mean there is no virus. It means the virus has been seized upon by political agendas.

The globalists - Big banks, big business, big pharma, big tech. The criminal corporate class. The ones who don't pay tax, destroy economies through outsourcing, run slave labour camps, censor people on the Internet, fund centralised global bodies and work tirelessly to destroy the nation state, religion, the family. NOT a secret group hiding in a cave, or whatever other pejorative concept you want to throw over what's in front of your face and just under your nose.

No. There's no article on the BBC that details all of it. You'll have to go to Internet loons who have uploaded speeches and video of Wilson, Eisenhower, JFK, etc.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-53903498

They're not messing around in Australia!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hopefully the Australian people will overthrow and decisively punish the fascists that have set themselves up in power in that nation.

I doubt it though. It seems the majority of people, globally, are cowards and natural order followers. Hope I'm wrong about that but, from what I've witnessed firsthand, I don't think so.

February 2020 wasn't so long ago, but now you could say it was the last days of relative human liberty.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So do you see this as the start of permanent changes to restrict our liberty?
    I see it as more of a response to a situation.
    We can discuss whether it's the right response, but it's a response nonetheless.
    And when that situation changes the response will - as it already has started to here, the really strict rules which were imposed during the height of the lockdown are no longer in place. Italy was in far stricter lockdown than us, it's now more business as usual there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We need to know who constitutes government. Boris Johnson is evidently only a figurehead now. Every time he issues sensible policies in response to the minor Covid flu he is overruled. His first, and scientifically sound, response was herd immunity. Overruled. Then his natural instinct was liberty over lockdown. Overruled. Then he correctly judged that masks were unnecessary except for those who are sick. Overruled. Then he said it was safe, again backed by actual science, to open schools. Overruled, instead we'll have prison like camps where mental and physical abuse is inflicted on every child in the nation.

Boris needs to find his balls and arrest and imprison whoever the scum are that have hijacked government and science. Or he needs to come clean, admit he's a puppet and step down so somebody with balls can step up.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So do you see this as the start of permanent changes to restrict our liberty?
    I see it as more of a response to a situation.
    We can discuss whether it's the right response, but it's a response nonetheless.
    And when that situation changes the response will - as it already has started to here, the really strict rules which were imposed during the height of the lockdown are no longer in place. Italy was in far stricter lockdown than us, it's now more business as usual there.
    The response should be based on the actual problem, not a thousand and one desirable political agendas. You make a list. In the left hand column write down all the advantages of this new science and new authoritarianism for our "leaders". In the right column, list the advantages for the common citizen.

It'll answer your question quickly.
    Für eure Sicherheit