Page 309 of 707 FirstFirst ... 209259299307308309310311319359409 ... LastLast
Results 3,081 to 3,090 of 7067

Thread: Coronavirus Pandemic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    "The Department of Health has confirmed that users who ignore the app's self-isolation warning are in theory liable for fines of £1,000 or more."

Oh, but...

"However, because they do not have to identify themselves, officials acknowledge this will normally be impossible to enforce."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It isn't compatible with my Motorola TimePort.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes - Oh Mobile Phone!

See where convenience has led?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    "The Department of Health has confirmed that users who ignore the app's self-isolation warning are in theory liable for fines of £1,000 or more."

Oh, but...

"However, because they do not have to identify themselves, officials acknowledge this will normally be impossible to enforce."

Don't believe it for a second. If they have your mobile phone they can very easily identify you, using many methods. You probably flashed ID when you bought the phone, that'd be the quickest and easiest way. You probably have a contract on the phone, the provider will have grassed you up to the state long ago. You maybe go outdoors. We're the most photographed and surveilled nation on the planet - facial recognition helps. You probably have a debit or credit card (especially now that cash is being phased out). So many ways to know everything about you in an instant. And if you are a bit paranoid and use a disposable phone - your new electricity meter will talk to it and grass you up

Or your new TV or fridge, LOL. What about Alexa? Can you trust that bitch?

Once cash has gone and the Covid regulations have been ramped up to full tyranny mode, the app will be able to extract the cash directly from your bank account (HMRC can already do this) in real time. The minute you step out the door (thanks 5G - tracking goes from postcode to the square cm you are standing on).

Oh, you thought all this stuff was to make YOUR life easier?

Nah, only kidding. It's all a conspiracy theory.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not going to download it. Been made out to be the Anti-Christ by the mummy club in my office. Fuck off bints.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Don't believe it for a second. If they have your mobile phone they can very easily identify you, using many methods. You probably flashed ID when you bought the phone, that'd be the quickest and easiest way. You probably have a contract on the phone, the provider will have grassed you up to the state long ago. You maybe go outdoors. We're the most photographed and surveilled nation on the planet - facial recognition helps. You probably have a debit or credit card (especially now that cash is being phased out). So many ways to know everything about you in an instant. And if you are a bit paranoid and use a disposable phone - your new electricity meter will talk to it and grass you up

Or your new TV or fridge, LOL. What about Alexa? Can you trust that bitch?

Once cash has gone and the Covid regulations have been ramped up to full tyranny mode, the app will be able to extract the cash directly from your bank account (HMRC can already do this) in real time. The minute you step out the door (thanks 5G - tracking goes from postcode to the square cm you are standing on).

Oh, you thought all this stuff was to make YOUR life easier?

Nah, only kidding. It's all a conspiracy theory.
    well for once you have a point but as i won't be getting the app anyway it doesn't really make much odds

and i don't have a smart meter, or smart anything (ok, yes apart from my phone which has location switched off on eveything but yes i know they can triangulate etc), even made sure to get a dumb TV, and will never buy anything 'voice' related - even if it means i have to go back to the stone age...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    i don't have a smart meter, or smart anything (ok, yes apart from my phone which has location switched off on eveything but yes i know they can triangulate etc), even made sure to get a dumb TV, and will never buy anything 'voice' related - even if it means i have to go back to the stone age...
    Why?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why?
    I assume that's a joke question?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess the global economy must have finally crashed, as with every Ponzi scam. That's the most likely explanation for the economy being trashed on the back of some mild flu bug - it had already died and Covid is the curtain.

Wish I was around 100 years from now to read the true history of this period. Until then, at least, we're not going to get any answers to explain the lunacy of what's happening in front of our eyes.
    Für eure Sicherheit