User Tag List

Page 31 of 707 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131531 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus Pandemic

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    US isn't going to reopen by Easter then.

Trump.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by McNamara That Ghost... View Post
    US isn't going to reopen by Easter then.

Trump.
    Yeah, anyone would think he doesn't know what the fcuk he's talking about...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He genuinely doesn't.
    Behind the veneer of bumbling affable clown, Boris Johnson is actually pretty smart.
    He's probably not got everything right but he's been listening to the science and basing his policies on that.
    Trump is genuinely clueless. His primary tactic has been to say it's all going to be fine and go away and what a great job he's doing.
    People will die because of his ineptitude.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    He genuinely doesn't.
    Behind the veneer of bumbling affable clown, Boris Johnson is actually pretty smart.
    He's probably not got everything right but he's been listening to the science and basing his policies on that.
    Trump is genuinely clueless. His primary tactic has been to say it's all going to be fine and go away and what a great job he's doing.

I was reading this week that he is giving aid to states taht are praising him. For example I think it was Maine who got 10% of what they asked for yet Florida got 3x more then what they wanted.

That’s corruption at the highest level and will result in deaths just because the governor of said state didnt kiss his arse

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He genuinely doesn't.
    No, people will not die because of Trump. People will die because of the Chinese government. It's quite amazing really how the wool has been pulled over so many eyes because those eyes can't see straight for partisanship. ORANGE MAN BAD is the real recipe for death. Such blind and irrational thinking, based on the media interpretation of one individual, is bad on every level. Once you allow that level of corruption into you thought process it affects everything else.

If people have been following what Johnson and Trump ACTUALLY SAY (rather than what the media reports after the context has been dramatically shifted) they'll understand that there's far more than a virus at work here and these two men seem to be the the only two who stand between us and something far, far worse than this pandemic.

Did everyone know the Irish are not allowed to travel more than 2km for their homes and for essential purposes only? I also spoke about the soft travel ban here. But everyone bar a couple of thinkers are still on the ORANGE MAN BAD wagon. I mean WTF? We're way beyond business as usual.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe I'll say Macron too. He seems to have been coming out of his facist little EU shell recently and is now talking about opening borders and letting people travel. And he's right. We're going to have food shortages in Europe if that doesn't happen.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The testing coming out of the States is now suggesting the mortality rate of COVID19 is sub 1% and probably on par with seasonal influenza, possibly around 0.1% We're seeing this in Germany already. Both UK and US figures for anticipated fatalities have tumbled from millions to a fraction of those numbers, bringing the data in line with a virulent outbreak of influenza.

There are multiple and very specific reasons why it is so much higher in the North of Italy. Spain remains a mystery so far, but I bet there are still enough genuine investigative journalists to get to the bottom of that one too. And an educated guess can be made about Iran, and I'd also put money on that guess panning out in the very near future.

We have TWO outbreaks, COVID19 (the cover pandemic) and then whatever else escaped the labs in Wuhan, on its way to Iran. The death toll in Wuhan and the surrounding area, as suggested by our own medical authorities, is likely 15 to 40 times higher than admitted. So we have to hope that whatever shit was released there doesn't make it over here.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, as in the UK, in the US and Italy (and probably elsewhere) all fatalities where the patient has been infected are being recorded as COVID19 related. This means deaths from seasonal flu and other causes have been rolled into the data. Some medical professionals are starting to speak out against this now. This is being compounded by the media making shit up, like the 21 year old who "died from COVID" when she wasn't even infected and in fact died from a heart condition. Or the cabbie that was infected but died because he touched cash. No kidding, that's what was actually reported. They never miss a chance to push a fifth column agenda.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    No, people will not die because of Trump. People will die because of the Chinese government.
    I see. So someone sets fire to your house. People keep telling you the house is on fire and it's going to spread but you keep saying it'll be fine, it's only one room on fire, it'll go out on its own. Then the fire spreads and a load of people in your house die.
    Whose fault is it? The arsonist or you and your lack of response to the situation?
    It's both, to some extent.
    I don't know whether China hid the problem and caused this to spread more than it needed to but even if that's true there was still a situation to deal with.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see. So someone sets fire to your house. People keep telling you the house is on fire and it's going to spread but you keep saying it'll be fine, it's only one room on fire, it'll go out on its own. Then the fire spreads and a load of people in your house die.
    Whose fault is it? The arsonist or you and your lack of response to the situation?
    It's both, to some extent.
    I don't know whether China hid the problem and caused this to spread more than it needed to but even if that's true there was still a situation to deal with.
    If you don't know by this stage that China hid the problem, you are essentially completely uninformed. If you can't even get that far along the track, I suspect you can't be bothered to make the journey at all. Which is fine. I make no demands of you and we almost live in a free country.
    Für eure Sicherheit