Thread: Coronavirus Pandemic

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    I assume that's a joke question?
    I was asking Mac.
    But if you want to answer then that’s fine too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    I was asking Mac.
    But if you want to answer then that’s fine too.
    well i'm responding to NQ's point about the general level of data captured by all these devices some people are all too happy to bring into their homes - it's extremely troubling for anyone who gives a damn about their privacy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This, by the way, just sums up what a joke government policy is

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EiofEacW...pg&name=medium

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    well i'm responding to NQ's point about the general level of data captured by all these devices some people are all too happy to bring into their homes - it's extremely troubling for anyone who gives a damn about their privacy
    So what I’m asking is what are you worried about?
    Is it the principle of “them” knowing your personal information and what they might do with it?
    If so then I agree there is a potential concern there. But generally what they are doing with that data is trying to sell you stuff. If you’re going to get adverts anyway then is it that bad if they’re targeted in a way that they’ll try and show you stuff they think you might be interested in?
    Or do you have other concerns?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So what I’m asking is what are you worried about?
    Is it the principle of “them” knowing your personal information and what they might do with it?
    If so then I agree there is a potential concern there. But generally what they are doing with that data is trying to sell you stuff. If you’re going to get adverts anyway then is it that bad if they’re targeted in a way that they’ll try and show you stuff they think you might be interested in?
    Or do you have other concerns?
    Holy hell. This is why we're where we are.

Yes, sure, they want to make a profit too. Why not? That's the commercial aspect of invasion of privacy.

But there's the control aspect, that I already described. Which part are you struggling with?

Very soon there will be systems in place that control almost every aspect of your life, managed by computers with zero human interaction and zero recourse. The laws are already in place to pave the way. Covid track and trace is a trial run.

A computer will provide you with permission to leave your own home - you get that much, right? Or permission to take a train or a bus or enter a building or attend a rally or etc, etc, etc. Initially the computer will make that decision based on your Covid testing or vaccination status. Eventually, all that information that has been gathered on you 24/7 for years, and fed into AI systems so they can build a complete profile about you, your behaviour, your associations, even your future requirements and desires, will be used to extend this permission system into most aspects of your life. You can say no, that won't happen. Trouble is, it already has. In China people have to stand around like dicks until their phone grants them permission to go to work, ride a bus, take a holiday, travel outside a certain perimeter (I think that hasn't been implemented yet, but it's coming).

But that's just the basic stuff. It gets really good when everyone you know or have ever interacted with is cross referenced with your profile. That's where the real power of invasion of privacy comes into play. Did your friend fuck up and say something bad about the government? Oh dear - black marks for him and a black mark for you too. Or put another way, are you associating with the right people? The state will let you know, through your phone. Can never happen? It's happening in China through their social credit score system - which is what track and trace is over here, or the initial stage. Think through the implications of this and if you can't figure out this goes just a tad beyond advertising then prepare to be amazed when the time comes.

You really think once track and trace and the vaccine program is established here it will go away once the state has no more use for Covid? Not a chance. It will be expanded upon - always for your "convenience". And those who don't want to play will simply be ostracised from society. These tools are here to help you become a good citizen, as defined by the state. And to alert the state, in real time, if you stray beyond the bounds of approved behaviour and, eventually, thought. Yep. Thought. Because they are working on predictive analysis too. If your behavioural pattern strays outside defined boundaries in any way, all that data they collect on you will be used to predict your future behaviour and you'll be sanctioned in advance, or at least watched more closely if the regime is somewhat tolerant of pre-crime.

5G is another boon. The psyop rolled out to equate covid with 5G was pretty easy to see through, for some. Now that anything criticising 5G can be dismissed as a bat shit conspiracy theory, the tracking grid can be implemented without opposition. Now you'll be tracked down to the paving stone you are standing on, 24/7. They'll know who you are, where you are, who you are associating with, much of the time what you are saying (phone, TV, laptop, Alexa, etc), and eventually what you are thinking (based on pattern recognition within your decision making process and behaviour across expanding data sets).

Oh, and they'll sell you stuff too. Yeah sure, why not? Might as well make a few quid while they control you like a dog.

Talking of dogs, you'll be chipped as well. You already are but there are gaps. You could leave your phone at home. You could go somewhere they don't have surveillance (though it would be hard to get there unnoticed). So direct chipping inside the body will solve that. I know - could never happen. Just like talk of the army hitting the street to enforce curfews. That could never happen either.

Once you are chipped and your cash has been taken away - you are fucked, my son. You won't breathe, move or even think without the state watching, judging and sanctioning accordingly. I guess if you have nothing to hide then it's no big thing being controlled like a dog. For myself, I have higher ambitions. But each to their own.

Of course there's the stuff we know fuck all about yet. Can't wait to see that. Bet it'll be even more convenient than the shit that's already in play.

As we all know, our leaders and the corporations that bribe them are all good people with our very best interests at heart. So I doubt we have much to worry about. Probably okay to go back to sleep and just let it all happen, like most people do. Because, after all, there's a free emoji pack on their phone, so it's all worth it in the end. Take another selfie and say hi to the image recognition boys who say thanks. Apple would NEVER give your data to the Chinese communists so they can perfect their social control grid - would never happen, because they say so in their T&Cs.

But apart from that, what did the Romans ever do for us? And how did you like the play Mrs Lincoln?

I mean, surely, your question was a joke question, right?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah. None of that is going to happen.
    Sure, it could under an oppressive regime, but I don’t live in China. Nor do you.
    I guess we’ll see who is right but I’m not buying it.
    People have been wringing their hands about this sort of thing for decades since CCTV became a thing. It’s never happened. I don’t think it will.

As I said, I guess we will see who is right.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah. None of that is going to happen.
    Sure, it could under an oppressive regime, but I don’t live in China. Nor do you.
    I guess we’ll see who is right but I’m not buying it.
    People have been wringing their hands about this sort of thing for decades since CCTV became a thing. It’s never happened. I don’t think it will.

As I said, I guess we will see who is right.
    It has already happened, most of it anyway. I'm just telling you what technology is in place right now, what laws are in place right now, and what is to come based on what is already happening in the globalists' model state, China. When the social credit score comes here (it's already here but in the early stages) it won't be called the credit score. It will be called something like an Immunity Certificate, or a Global ID, or a Good Responsible Non-Murdering Bastard Verification. Last one's a joke, just in case.

It's the waiting to see that will kill you. If you can see it then it's way, way too late for you.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The infrastructure to make all the things you say happen has happened.
    Now all we need is a suitably oppressive regime.
    Personally I don’t believe that will happen in this country.
    Now admittedly this year measures have been put in place which in a normal year would seem a bit...China-y. But that is a response to something.
    I think it’s the wrong response but it’s a response none the less.
    In the summer some restrictions were lifted. Now more have been imposed.
    Again, wrong response but I don’t think it’s start of a new oppressive regime.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The infrastructure to make all the things you say happen has happened.
    Now all we need is a suitably oppressive regime.
    Personally I don’t believe that will happen in this country.
    Now admittedly this year measures have been put in place which in a normal year would seem a bit...China-y. But that is a response to something.
    I think it’s the wrong response but it’s a response none the less.
    In the summer some restrictions were lifted. Now more have been imposed.
    Again, wrong response but I don’t think it’s start of a new oppressive regime.
    Okay.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are times I read NQ's posts and think - wtf is this guy on?

There are others where I think there is something in this.

This is one of those times where I think hmmmm....where is all this going?

I volunteered to be part of a pilot exercise to test our new covid secure work environment. I enjoyed my day at the office as I was able to work more comfortably and use resources not available to me at home. I wanted to go further with this and attend the office on a more regular basis so I could be more effective in my work. There are things that can be done better at home and others where you want to attend the workplace and use the resources there.

I was told today that if I wanted to do that, I would HAVE to download the track and trace app.

I suppose I could do that on a phone I don't intend to carry around with me - but FFS - being told I have to download an app to go to work?

Fuck that.