1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Maybe this doctor started throwing Molotov cocktails at some point, or started fires or looted a shop. I can't say for sure that didn't happen, I'm looking into it. I kind of suspect it didn't.
    Hmm. This doesn’t look good, admittedly.
    I had a look into this too and annoyingly all I can find are short videos of him being led away.
    Can’t find anything which shows what led up to it or why he was actually arrested.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Hmm. This doesn’t look good, admittedly.
    I had a look into this too and annoyingly all I can find are short videos of him being led away.
    Can’t find anything which shows what led up to it or why he was actually arrested.
    The cops rushed the stage just as he was about to start speaking and dragged him away because he hadn't sufficiently socially distanced, apparently. This is all I can find out so far. It's a useful law that allows you to arrest somebody who protests it because they aren't complying with it. Whether he actually failed to social distance, we'll never know beyond he said, she said, because it wasn't (so far) captured. So, technically (according to what the government claims) this arrest was legal (though it could never possibly be lawful). But when you consider they railroaded all this through without reference to parliament (which, during Brexit, was a requirement according to the so-called opposition), it's not even legal. But then again, it's the same government that just said, fuck it, we know we're breaking the agreement we signed with the EU, but them's the breaks. As it happens, they are absolutely right not to want to sign up to that shitty agreement, bu THEY DID. So suck on it. The law's the law and this IS NOT the law. It's all a giant pretence and too many people are just accepting it without a whimper.

This is the second time the cops have gone after the speaker systems at anti-lockdown protests. First time the crowd blocked them - hence the claims of "violence". This time they managed to shut the event down, and shut it up. The despicable media is totally onside with the hired goons who still pretend to be police.

This is a very serious development, though not at all surprising. This is a country famed for any old crackpot being able to stand on Speaker's Corner and spout off. I means WAS famed for. Even if this doctor was talking utter shit (which he isn't), it's appalling he's not allowed to speak. If somebody wants to stand up and speak utter shit, the provided it actually is utter shit, how does that threaten law and order? What used to happen is, somebody would talk utter shit, and everybody would laugh. It almost makes you think the doctor may not have been talking utter shit at all.

Contrast this with police bowing and kneeling to BLM "protestors". It's fairly easy to see the political agenda in all of this.

The irony. A German talks about a period in his nation's history that is dark, to say the least, the he suffers the exact same abuse at the hands of police from the "good guys" who won the war against tyranny. Veterans are surely wondering why they bothered. If they aren't too busy trying to get access to healthcare or counting the pennies from their dwindling pension.

Time to strike back. But NOT for the reason lefty revolutionaries would give you.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I watched Lammy on the Andrew Marr Propaganda Hour this morning. What a despicable human being, if he's actually a human being at all. He's like a used car salesman that is despised for his excess dishonesty by other used car salesmen. Hoe does sub-human trash like this gain authority? It can only be through our most egregious complacency.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "But concerns have been raised by both businesses and community groups that the new curfew encourages customers to all leave at once and to carry on drinking together at one person's home."

this

it's so fucking obvious to anyone except our stupid, lying, free-unicorns-if-you-do-what-we-say government

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I watched Lammy on the Andrew Marr Propaganda Hour this morning. What a despicable human being, if he's actually a human being at all. He's like a used car salesman that is despised for his excess dishonesty by other used car salesmen. Hoe does sub-human trash like this gain authority? It can only be through our most egregious complacency.
    he's right though, eh?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    he's right though, eh?
    On what? The cunt never says a damn thing. He just twists and turns so nothing can ever be attributable to him. You actually give this cunt credence?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    he's right though, eh?
    I used to think so, but on further examination, he's actually black.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    I used to think so, but on further examination, he's actually black.
    The racist chimes in. Always a useful contribution.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The racist chimes in. Always a useful contribution.
    I axtually thought that was your problem with Lammy too...