User Tag List

Page 317 of 707 FirstFirst ... 217267307315316317318319327367417 ... LastLast
Results 3,161 to 3,170 of 7067

Thread: Coronavirus Pandemic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's the latest authoritarian on stage, drawn out from his usual rat's nest because he needs marching orders before he can legitimately stomp around. If he gets his wish, this Brigade 77 robot will be the guy ensuring you get jabbed with the magic vaccine. "I have written to the Prime Minister recommending that he consider calling on the Ministry of Defence to establish a small Taskforce led by a senior, empowered voice of authority." -- Tobias Ellwood

Sounds good, let's do it. A senior, empowered voice of authority. Nice way of putting it. The army knocking on the door with vaccines in their fists is something that has always been missing from my life.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are any of these people actually sick, or are they effectively using the hospital as a quarantine centre and fucking genuine patients out the door?

I thought they didn't want the NHS to collapse? Looks pretty much collapsed every time I have seen it since March. But not because of Covid, in the hospitals I experienced. In those hospitals, all the test facilities and wards were shut down.

I suppose this new reduced level of healthcare is the new normal too? Does that mean our tax will be slashed in half also? Because what's happening now is they are taking the money and telling people to fuck off and die because - Covid!
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Uh oh, natives getting restless.

Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What kind of sad bastard locks himself up for 14 days just because his phone told him to?

You were NEAR somebody who had a fake test and got a random result? So what?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That’s why I’m not going to download the app. Fuck being told to isolate because I might have been in the same vicinity as someone with it. The test isn’t 100% accurate either.

So unless I get symptoms, I’m going to continue taking all the relevant precautions and live my life in a way I see fit and comfortable to.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's a test to see how many drones will actually automatically comply
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds from that reports as if this geezer is still in isolation, even though he now knows it was a test. Brings a whole new meaning to the phrase, some people want locking up.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    That’s why I’m not going to download the app. Fuck being told to isolate because I might have been in the same vicinity as someone with it. The test isn’t 100% accurate either.

So unless I get symptoms, I’m going to continue taking all the relevant precautions and live my life in a way I see fit and comfortable to.
    Even if you get symptoms, that would be totally normal this time of year.

The whole thing is mental.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just reading that Nicaragua totally blanked all WHO advice. No masks no shutdown of any type no anything except incoming travellers screening. No dead bodies no contagion. They now have the best economy in the region while everyone else took IMF loans. Belarus did the same thing. Hence they are scheming to upset that applecart too. Go figure
    Last edited by Globalgunner; 01-10-2020 at 06:28 PM.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    Just reading that Nicaragua totally blanked all WHO advice. No masks no shutdown of any type no anything except incoming travellers screening. No dead bodies no contagion. They now have the best economy in the region while everyone else took IMF loans. Belarus did the same thing. Hence they are scheming to upset that applecart too. Go figure
    Nicaragua has WMD and are threatening to launch within 45 mins.

Fact.
    Für eure Sicherheit