Page 329 of 707 FirstFirst ... 229279319327328329330331339379429 ... LastLast
Results 3,281 to 3,290 of 7067

Thread: Coronavirus Pandemic

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Or you are being obtuse. Do you think, having discarded the data, they would then publish it? Wouldn't that defeat the objective?
    https://www.factcheck.org/2018/12/re...nes-cdc-fraud/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Truthfully - did you actually read through that? One moment of truth? (I didn't btw, because I have read all that many times before)

And do you understand what just happened here? Because if you do, that's a good thing. Same as the $750 tax thing? Which I now assume you know about? And slowly, slowly I think, the same with the fake Covid stats being pushed? Are we slowly reaching a place where maybe, maybe, possibly, we accept (speculate?) that authority doesn't always speak truth to the masses? And doesn't always do what's in our best interests? Will you tentatively, provisionally concede that much?

Meanwhile, let's not debate the fact checkers, eh? That would be entirely pointless for obvious reasons.

All I will say is we have evidence in the form of damaged children and secret courts which have paid out billions in compensation. So beyond the he-said, she-said political argument, there may no longer be the original data to study (although I hear they have "found" it again and the whistleblower will recant), but the events which that data predicted have occurred. And that's the only definite we have. Same as in Africa and Asia right now. And all the occasions in the past. At some point, when you have to take a significant enough detour around the evidence to make it arduous, you just say fuck it, we have a problem. Unless there's money at stake. Then the rules change.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's not Covid any more. It's plague. Please update all marketing materials accordingly.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    £100billion will be spent on fake covid (sorry, plague) tests. Might it not be better to spend that on the NHS, to deal with the ongoing and accelerating healthcare crisis that has been caused by the lockdown? What if we asked the public?

Given the absurd degree of change being introduced by government, with zero oversight and absent the consultation of the parliamentary system - has there ever been more urgent need of a general election so the public can be consulted? Or even a non-binding referendum? We all have these dumb phones stuck to our hands (well not me, but virtually everyone else), is there some way we could obtain the general mood of the public and their support for the new normal? ITV can do it with I'm a Celebrity (will they have to wear masks in the jungle?) Strictly Come Dancing is state of the art.

At what point in this process do the people get a chance to have a say? Or is the plague so deadly we don't have time for democracy?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Truthfully - did you actually read through that? One moment of truth?
    Truthfully, I didn't read every word. But I read the important parts which deal with your general claim that there is a link between vaccines and autism and that the CDC suppressed data which shows there is.

Are we slowly reaching a place where maybe, maybe, possibly, we accept (speculate?) that authority doesn't always speak truth to the masses? And doesn't always do what's in our best interests? Will you tentatively, provisionally concede that much?
    I don't know why you're insinuating that this is a revelation for me or anyone else. I have never thought that authority always speaks the truth or has our best interests at heart. But, neither do I think they always lie or are out to get us. I don't think they're trying to control or oppress us.

the events which that data predicted have occurred
    What events are those?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Covert Human Intelligence Sources (Criminal Conduct) Bill
    https://publications.parliament.uk/p...188/200188.pdf

A bill passing parliament that will enact law to permit "covert human intelligence" agencies to conduct criminal activity:

(a) in the interests of national security;
    (b) for the purpose of preventing or detecting crime or of preventing disorder; or
    (c) in the interests of the economic well-being of the United Kingdom.

Said agencies include:

A1 Any police force.
    B1 The National Crime Agency.
    C1 The Serious Fraud Office.

The intelligence services
    D1 Any of the intelligence services.

The armed forces
    E1 Any of Her Majesty’s forces.

Revenue and Customs
    F1 Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs.

Government departments
    G1 The Department of Health and Social Care.
    H1 The Home Office.
    I1 The Ministry of Justice.

Other bodies
    J1 The Competition and Markets Authority.
    K1 The Environment Agency.
    L1 The Financial Conduct Authority.
    M1 The Food Standards Agency.
    N1 The Gambling Commission.

Presented by Secretary Priti Patel
    supported by
    the Prime Minister,
    Secretary Dominic Raab,
    Secretary Robert Buckland,
    Secretary Brandon Lewis,
    the Attorney General,
    and James Brokenshire.

It will be legal (though of course not lawful) for ANY police force to conduct proportional (whatever that's supposed to mean) criminal activity in preventing or detecting crime or preventing disorder. That's what it says.

I wonder why we (I mean they) need a bill like this? I suspect we already have one on the books in some form or another, although this doesn't mention being an amendment to an existing bill, so maybe it's a new idea they've come up with?

Priti Patel has advised us this bill is compatible with the Human Rights Act 1998. Which is a relief. I don't think we should have much to worry about with this. Which is probably why the fake news mainstream media hasn't mentioned it. Nothing to see really.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Truthfully, I didn't read every word. But I read the important parts which deal with your general claim that there is a link between vaccines and autism and that the CDC suppressed data which shows there is.

I don't know why you're insinuating that this is a revelation for me or anyone else. I have never thought that authority always speaks the truth or has our best interests at heart. But, neither do I think they always lie or are out to get us. I don't think they're trying to control or oppress us.

What events are those?
    If you recall, we started this when you suggested censorship could be justified. You used vaccination and autism as your example. This was in response to me advising you are the arbiter of your own truth, but it is essential for all information to be available for any sort of useful truth to be determined.

So now we've had a discussion based on competing evidence. You are in a position to judge that evidence for yourself, but only because I brought your attention to it. You seem to have decided that proclamations from fact checking organisations are sufficient to lead you to your interpretation of the truth. This is fine. But when the fake news mainstream media only ever pushes out half the information, and when the technocrats strain themselves to censor away competing information, the vast majority of people are left with no way to reach their own conclusions. This is how the fake news mainstream media does most of its harm. It makes lies acceptable to the majority and allows criminals to proceed with their activities unhindered by the public who would likely protest if in possession of the whole story.

This was the basis of our discussion.

No, I'm not going to start down the he-said, she-said road so the original intent is masked or eliminated. Besides, I actually stated what the events are in my post.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i suspect it says 'proportionate' but you're right that is a cover-all clause that offers little or no protection

of course they'll just cause more and more people to use VPNs and generally try to be more off-grid, encouraging a culture of people in general hiding from the authorities and making it more difficult to spot real criminals

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    i suspect it says 'proportionate' but you're right that is a cover-all clause that offers little or no protection

of course they'll just cause more and more people to use VPNs and generally try to be more off-grid, encouraging a culture of people in general hiding from the authorities and making it more difficult to spot real criminals
    It's a torturer's charter. And so much more.

The Department of Health and Social Care need covert human intelligence resources, because why? And to then permit such inexplicable resources to engage in criminal activity? Track and trace. Forced vaccination. Kidnapping and imprisonment? Didn't the nasty little shits Hitler used to terrify their respective neighbourhoods have special protections too?
    Für eure Sicherheit