User Tag List

Page 332 of 707 FirstFirst ... 232282322330331332333334342382432 ... LastLast
Results 3,311 to 3,320 of 7067

Thread: Coronavirus Pandemic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Like I said, it's pure coincidence that every crisis robs the working man and enriches the super wealthy. Anyone who thinks otherwise is obviously a nutter. Who in their right mind would suggest our economic systems have been arranged to benefit the few at the expense of the many?

It's a big help when Letters, Mac and the BBC selflessly share their time and effort to help people like me see the reality of it.

Thanks guys.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    there's a difference between the 'haves' making sure they're insulated against crisis (which is undoubtedly true), and actually CAUSING the crisis which is what you and your gang of youtube nuts are trying to suggest

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Like I said, it's pure coincidence that every crisis robs the working man and enriches the super wealthy.
    Already addressed. No, it isn’t a coincidence.
    But neither is it evidence that crises are being manufactured by “them”.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    there's a difference between the 'haves' making sure they're insulated against crisis (which is undoubtedly true), and actually CAUSING the crisis which is what you and your gang of youtube nuts are trying to suggest
    Yep. Packaging up bullshit mortgages and having their mates stamp them triple A wouldn't have taken any organisation. It's the sort of thing that just happens by itself. I've tried to tell that to my YouTube gang but they're all a bunch of nutters who keep on seeing connections between corrupt banksters and corrupt politicians.

That's why I come here, to get some reassurance about the integrity of people in power.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Already addressed. No, it isn’t a coincidence.
    But neither is it evidence that crises are being manufactured by “them”.
    I keep writing to them, urging them to present evidence of their wrongdoing. But for some reason they keep it secret. I don't know why. They're as bad as burglars who don't leave calling cards containing name and address. Hate those bastards. It means you can never tell for sure whether you've been burgled or not.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Like the saying goes. It's easier to dupe people than it is to convince them they've been duped. You should also not eliminate the chance that we have Brigade 77 ops on here. They are literally everywhere I am told.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    Like the saying goes. It's easier to dupe people than it is to convince them they've been duped. You should also not eliminate the chance that we have Brigade 77 ops on here. They are literally everywhere I am told.
    I think they're mostly concerned with anyone who attracts or has the potential to attract an audience. In this country you are free to say whatever you want provided nobody hears it.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    I keep writing to them, urging them to present evidence of their wrongdoing. But for some reason they keep it secret. I don't know why. They're as bad as burglars who don't leave calling cards containing name and address. Hate those bastards. It means you can never tell for sure whether you've been burgled or not.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    That must be pretty subtle because at first glance, and subsequent glances, it seems entirely unrelated. Maybe you just posted to the wrong thread by accident?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The British armed forces are now on the street, in full kit, in Birmingham going door to door and asking residents if they want a Covid test.

Right now the tests are voluntary. That will change. This is to get us used to the presence of military forces on our streets. If they just need the bodies, why can't the troops be out in civvies? And why are they offering tests to people who haven't asked for them? I guess they need that "case" counter to keep on going up?

General curfews are not far away now, that's what the pub turnout is all about - which is why it makes no sense at all in terms of health. Curfews will require checkpoints. They've already tested (during the first outbreak) police stopping people and demanding to know why they are outside. In European countries citizens had to carry paperwork to justify being outside.

Citizen! Halt! Your papers please!

The nation is diving into people who can see what's happening and understand the implications, and those who... I really don't know. I don't know what it would take for some people to get this. Maybe fully uniformed Nazis stomping up and down the street shooting people and making lampshades out of granny?

Hands up who thinks full blown tyranny usually arrives on a Monday morning and goes full Joe Stalin by Monday night? And if it doesn't get done in a day, and is gradually phased in over time, is that still tyranny, or just a series of "reasonable" steps. To keep you safe?
    Für eure Sicherheit