Page 414 of 707 FirstFirst ... 314364404412413414415416424464514 ... LastLast
Results 4,131 to 4,140 of 7067

Thread: Coronavirus Pandemic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    So you wanted me to take each point and i did NQ - but you've no answer to this then?

thought not... once again NQ conveniently moves on
    I had hoped you'd give a considered answer? For example, dismissing global track and trace is nonsensical. If tracking doesn't span national borders it's of no use in the stated aim of controlling the virus, a ridiculous and unbelievable aim I grant you, but that's what they tell us. And it you are not concerned about this, yet worried about digital ID it suggest you can't see how the two can be naturally brought together. Which is already being discussed btw, with ideas such as "health passports" gaining increasing acceptance. It has always been interesting that the Passport Office has been directly involved in the track and trace effort.

The other points could equally be discussed in a more mature manner if you wish.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The key fact to focus on, I would suggest, is the government lied about the scope and duration of the first lockdown and now they have lied about the scope and duration of the second lockdown. What else do people need to conclude the intentions of the state are abusive? After that, all else is a variation on abuse. Okay, so Cornwall is off the hook. But it didn't need to be locked down in the first place. A pack of lies hiding behind a "pandemic" that you have to be "tested" for to find out you are "sick".
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    now they have lied about the scope and duration of the second lockdown.
    Explain how. The end date of the second lockdown was never set in stone, but it has been lifted.
    Not clear what you mean by scope, we (London) will be back in Tier 2. I don't think the government ever promised that at the end of lockdown things would be back to normal.

EDIT: Why do you think Cornwall is off the hook? Why would they treat different areas in the UK differently if it wasn't because they're looking at data?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had hoped you'd give a considered answer? For example, dismissing global track and trace is nonsensical. If tracking doesn't span national borders it's of no use in the stated aim of controlling the virus, a ridiculous and unbelievable aim I grant you, but that's what they tell us. And it you are not concerned about this, yet worried about digital ID it suggest you can't see how the two can be naturally brought together. Which is already being discussed btw, with ideas such as "health passports" gaining increasing acceptance. It has always been interesting that the Passport Office has been directly involved in the track and trace effort.

The other points could equally be discussed in a more mature manner if you wish.
    " If tracking doesn't span national borders it's of no use in the stated aim of controlling the virus"

so that's a reason why global T and T would be necessary for it to work, but doesn't address what i actually said which is whether you will get international cooperation on it in the real world (i know you try to ignore the real world as much as possible but you know there is such a thing...)

and if that's the best you can do i suspect my other points also still stand

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Explain how. The end date of the second lockdown was never set in stone, but it has been lifted.
    Not clear what you mean by scope, we (London) will be back in Tier 2. I don't think the government ever promised that at the end of lockdown things would be back to normal.

EDIT: Why do you think Cornwall is off the hook? Why would they treat different areas in the UK differently if it wasn't because they're looking at data?
    Being very cynical, i suspect one of the reasons why both Cornwall & Isle of Wright are in tier 1 is so the government can claim that not everyone is in lockdown.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    Being very cynical, i suspect one of the reasons why both Cornwall & Isle of Wright are in tier 1 is so the government can claim that not everyone is in lockdown.
    That is being cynical. But the tiers have changed over time as the data has changed.
    I continue to think this is all bollox and we shouldn't have all these restrictions, but I don't think it's part of a plot by "them" to crush and repress us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    " If tracking doesn't span national borders it's of no use in the stated aim of controlling the virus"

so that's a reason why global T and T would be necessary for it to work, but doesn't address what i actually said which is whether you will get international cooperation on it in the real world (i know you try to ignore the real world as much as possible but you know there is such a thing...)

and if that's the best you can do i suspect my other points also still stand
    You need to get up to speed.

On July 9th, The Commons Project, The World Economic Forum and The Rockefeller Foundation convened more than 350 public and private sector leaders from 52 countries to come together to design a common framework for safe border reopening.
    https://thecommonsproject.org/commonpass

Don't bother with the trustees link on the web site, it just goes in a circle. The proper link is here:
    https://thecommonsproject.org/trustees

A hog's stampede of corporate interests.

Here's Brad Perkins at the World Government Summit:
    https://www.worldgovernmentsummit.or....-brad-perkins

The money comes from the Rockefeller Foundation, of course.

And here's the World Economic Forum and the Great Reset which the NYT claims is a conspiracy theory:
    https://www.weforum.org/great-reset/

WEF lists it partners here (eye watering):
    https://www.weforum.org/partners

And this is ONE initiative from several in development.

This is international cooperation and this is very much the brave new reality.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They've conveniently now bundled together Boroughs in certain areas that were separate prior to the lockdown meaning those with falling infections are punished with the same fate as those with rising ones.

I happen to be in one of those who were moved up a tier prior to lockdown (even though many others developed higher rates of infections but remained in a lower tier) and have now seen falling infections but has now been bundled in with the rest of the county.

Let's face it though, noone is going to move down to tier 1, the ultimate doomongerer Whitty pretty much said as much, can't take this guy seriously, he thinks people who die of other illnesses during Covid because they can't get the care they need stack up on the Covid deaths side of the equation.
    Last edited by Özim; 27-11-2020 at 02:25 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You need to get up to speed. blah
    didn't know about the Great Reset but it sounds like an attempt to pull everyone into the 21st century: "Moreover, governments should implement long-overdue reforms that promote more equitable outcomes. Depending on the country, these may include changes to wealth taxes, the withdrawal of fossil-fuel subsidies, and new rules governing intellectual property, trade, and competition."

all good AFAIC

i suspect the NYT wasn't saying its existence was a conspiracy theory, but instead the interpretation you and the rest of the tin-foil-hat brigade put on any attempt to have a unified response to global challenges

what is it you want anyway? - how small-scale do you actually want government to be? - do you want small areas to decide on what happens in theri own location - kind of like... a system of communes?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    didn't know about the Great Reset but it sounds like an attempt to pull everyone into the 21st century: "Moreover, governments should implement long-overdue reforms that promote more equitable outcomes. Depending on the country, these may include changes to wealth taxes, the withdrawal of fossil-fuel subsidies, and new rules governing intellectual property, trade, and competition."

all good AFAIC

i suspect the NYT wasn't saying its existence was a conspiracy theory, but instead the interpretation you and the rest of the tin-foil-hat brigade put on any attempt to have a unified response to global challenges

what is it you want anyway? - how small-scale do you actually want government to be? - do you want small areas to decide on what happens in theri own location - kind of like... a system of communes?
    If you go to the Nestle web site you'll discover they exist solely to provide you with good food that's good for you. Good enough for me.

Another organisation that's looking out for the world is the United Nations. They have some great plans you may also like. Agenda21 and Agenda 2030. Their milestones are 2020, 2025 (so be ready for that one) and 2050, by which time utopia is expected to be achieved. Worth a read.

You refused to watch the video that tells you what I want.
    Für eure Sicherheit