User Tag List

Page 425 of 707 FirstFirst ... 325375415423424425426427435475525 ... LastLast
Results 4,241 to 4,250 of 7067

Thread: Coronavirus Pandemic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm trying to figure out how The Christ Vaccine actually helps. Confusing information suggests, it may not stop you catching Covid, may not stop you spreading it, so you still might have to social distance, wash hands every 5 minutes, wear masks in enclosed spaces, etc, etc. Some information says the holy serum will make the symptoms milder should you catch the disease. The symptoms are already mild or non-existent for most people, so that's not a great win either. Don't we have medicines that can already ease the symptoms? And no clear word on whether pregnant women (and I guess pregnant men and pregnant people who identify in some other way) can take it. So would they have to stay away from everyone else until they delivered the baby? I had assumed the sacred jab meant we all go back to normal.

I suppose the primary aim has been achieved, 350 million orders, so that's something. I wonder what else they'll eventually decide this vaccine achieves. Hope it turns out to be useful for normal people in some way.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Hope it turns out to be useful for normal people in some way.
    and presumably you're hoping it works for you too...?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    and presumably you're hoping it works for you too...?
    I won't be taking it under any circumstances short of being strapped down by state goons. It's just another vaccine as far as I'm concerned.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You previously said you'd take it when it was time to go on holiday.

And yeah, what have vaccines ever done for us...apart from eradicating some diseases and reducing childhood mortality and disability?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You used to be everything to me
    Now you're tired of fighting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WMUG View Post
    Propaganda fail - never mix topics. They should have done the weird Brexit bit separately.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For those who don't have an NQ - English dictionary
    Propaganda = "something I don't agree with".

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Darn you, Bill! Darn you to heck!

https://newsthump.com/2020/12/08/bil...ing-manically/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    People with a history of significant allergic reactions should not have the new Covid jab, regulators say.

It came after two NHS workers had allergic reactions on Tuesday.

The Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) said the advice applies to anyone who has had significant reactions to medicines, food or vaccines.

Thousands of patients were vaccinated on Tuesday in hospital clinics on the first day of the UK's vaccination programme.

June Raine, head of the MHRA, told MPs careful plans had been made for "real-time vigilance" when monitoring side effects from vaccinations and that any updates to advice for patients would be communicated "immediately".

"We know from the very extensive clinical trials that this [the reported allergic reactions] wasn't a feature but if we need to strengthen our advice now that we have had this experience in the vulnerable populations... we will get that advice to the field immediately," she said.

Pfizer said the vaccine was "well tolerated" during the trials with "no serious safety concerns".

The company added that it and BioNTech were supporting the MHRA's investigation.
    No secret being made of the fact the real test of this vaccine is happening right now, on the population. It's strange how the "very extensive clinical trials" didn't pick up on a problem that emerged within the first 24 hours of the rollout. Bad luck, I suppose. The good news is the government will keep you advised as more test results become available. And the drug pushers are indemnified against all liability, so I can't see grounds for concern. Keep on jabbing.

The MHRA ended up teaming with a yank firm to build its shiny new software to keep pace with the expected number of adverse reactions. Not sure if the data will be realtime or even public. Privacy concerns, don't you know?

Anyway, if you die when you eat nuts or get stung by a bee, probably wait a while before getting stuck.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Zune was pretty good.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.