0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's democracy in action!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hancock suggesting that tier 4 restrictions will last until the vaccine is rolled out so pretty much until Easter then.

That is not sustainable

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fucking sick of these tory cunts.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Literally a few days ago Starmer was taking Johnson to task about the Tier stuff and saying how it wasn’t working. Johnson derisively said “what he’s really saying is he wants to cancel Christmas”.
    Yesterday...Johnson cancels Christmas
    Utter, utter prick.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Literally a few days ago Starmer was taking Johnson to task about the Tier stuff and saying how it wasn’t working. Johnson derisively said “what he’s really saying is he wants to cancel Christmas”.
    Yesterday...Johnson cancels Christmas
    Utter, utter prick.
    All he needed to do was say “we want to have some form of christmas, with limited mixing etc. But things may change quickly and we may have to cancel these plans with little notice”

The advice could have be explained further saying, while it is ok to make some plans under our current guidance, we would suggest you dont book flights to travel to Scotland etc etc due to last minute changes. Keep it local.

No one would have been able to really attack Johnson for that however, he’s an idiot who decided to attack starmer for wanting to cancel christmas and then doing the same a few days later.

Although tbf, its not just Johnson. Sturgeon & Drakeford have had a bad month themselves as both made similar u turns

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Kier "the mega cunt" Starmer, who has been pushing non-stop to lock people down, is now moaning because of the lateness of his wishes being granted. What a piece of shit.
    The “mega cunt” has regularly called it whilst being ridiculed by Bozo the PM who then goes on to do exactly what “mega cunt” said he should do. By which time it’s already too late, resulting in more pandemonium and last minute panic.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhaka Can’t View Post
    The “mega cunt” has regularly called it whilst being ridiculed by Bozo the PM who then goes on to do exactly what “mega cunt” said he should do. By which time it’s already too late, resulting in more pandemonium and last minute panic.
    "Called" a fake pandemic?

This is insane now. Beyond insane.

We have a casedemic, not a pandemic, driven by tests that don't work. These test are then used to tag death from just about any cause as a covid death. And now we have a new super infectious strain just before Christmas.

That's what the mega-cunt has been calling out, along with the crackpots in London, Scotland, Wales and (unbelievably) Northern Ireland which is seeing an unusually low overall mortality rate for this time of year.

Even the WHO doesn't agree with these shitty lockdowns. And the UN is warning they'd better stop and stop fast because millions of people are going to end up dead if they don't.

So well done Starmer, in the face of science, evidence and reason itself, you called it spot on. What a hero.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was speaking to a neighbour today, necessary little chat in the street to prove how we all get along and what a lovely society it all is, etc, etc.

What's the plan for Christmas? Staying in? Yes - me too. Quiet one. Blah. Blah. Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Mentioned I wouldn't be heading down to see my mother because she's locked down and it probably wouldn't be worth the effort of doing a 5-10 years stretch if I got stopped by plod on the way.

This fully gown man responds by saying, "It's not allowed anyway".

I think I'm mellowing in my old age. I didn't even call him a cunt. I just calmly walked away and crossed him off the list for when the time comes you need to know who you can count on.

Not allowed! Not fucking allowed!
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I went to our church carol service this evening.
    Churches are still allowed to run services although we have pre-recorded the Christmas Day one so won’t be physically meeting then.
    There was much debate about whether we are all going to behave ourselves.
    Asked one lady if it had changed her plans and she definitely said “No, I’m having my boys round”.
    Am a bit fan of her.

I’m feeling rebellious with a side dish of my natural inclination to comply.
    We haven’t spoken to the in laws yet who we were going to see on the day.
    They are also in Tier 4 so we wouldn’t be going outside that and we could pretend they’re part of our support bubble which wouldn’t be entirely accurate.