User Tag List

Page 440 of 707 FirstFirst ... 340390430438439440441442450490540 ... LastLast
Results 4,391 to 4,400 of 7067

Thread: Coronavirus Pandemic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was gonna go to Bulgaria to visit my girlfriend's nephew for his first Christmas.

They've just announced they're stopping all flights from the UK until the 31st

You used to be everything to me
    Now you're tired of fighting

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A colleague left for France on Saturday, her mum lives in...I think it’s Belgium.
    Her and her boyfriend are driving there.
    She got out of dodge just in time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spending Xmas eve with the in-laws and Xmas day with my family. Nothing has changed our minds about that tbh.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Samesies
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's fun playing the, hey, they said this but what about this, game. But under it all, the government is ordering people to stay at home. So that's probably the main focus tbf. Yes, yes, they're doing it to save you from a virus you need to be fake tested for to know you even have it. So thanks for that. But the locking people up in their own homes bit is still troublesome in a supposedly free country, is it not? I know that 65% of unthinking fuckwits will say, but it's to keep us safe. You can't do anything about those cunts. They are what they are. But, once the old inconsistencies game has got boring, and surely it is boring by now, sane people need to come up with a better plan than moaning if this shit is going to be stopped.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    It's fun playing the, hey, they said this but what about this, game. But under it all, the government is ordering people to stay at home. So that's probably the main focus tbf. Yes, yes, they're doing it to save you from a virus you need to be fake tested for to know you even have it. So thanks for that. But the locking people up in their own homes bit is still troublesome in a supposedly free country, is it not? I know that 65% of unthinking fuckwits will say, but it's to keep us safe. You can't do anything about those cunts. They are what they are. But, once the old inconsistencies game has got boring, and surely it is boring by now, sane people need to come up with a better plan than moaning if this shit is going to be stopped.
    I’m sure the thousands who have died or have been in intensive care on ventilators because of Covid are pleased to know it was only a fake virus.

Imagine what would have happened to them if it was a real virus

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    but the locking people up in their own homes bit is still troublesome in a supposedly free country, is it not?
    It is.
    Although you know as well as I am that no-one is actually being locked anywhere.

I know that 65% of unthinking fuckwits will say, but it's to keep us safe.
    Well, that is certainly the government's motive. I have provided evidence for this over and over again. You have provided none to the contrary.
    Your MO is to state things without evidence and when asked for some you refuse to provide any. The evidence is as follows:
    1) The rules vary by area. For the majority of the country they can have a family Christmas albeit in a limited way. Only in areas where the numbers are highest are they asking people to stay at home. If this is a move towards authoritarian government then why would the rules vary by area?
    2) Most countries around the world no matter their political leanings have implemented similar measures to ourselves. In many they have been far stricter. Earlier in the year you commended our government for not being as extreme as some other countries. So has there been a sudden lurch towards authoritarian government in almost every country simultaneously or are they all responding to the same thing?

And note once again that I am not saying the response this year has been correct, but it is a response none the less.

But, once the old inconsistencies game has got boring, and surely it is boring by now
    I don't know what you mean by that. Do you mean things like me pointing out how you seem to simultaneously believe that we have an authoritarian government who are "locking people up in their own homes" and have several times this year you have noted how people are going about their day to day business with no regard to the rules. You yourself have made it clear, as have others on here, that you'll do what you like on Christmas Day.
    So which is it?
    Where's the army keeping us in our houses? Where's the curfew and checkpoints?

sane people need to come up with a better plan than moaning if this shit is going to be stopped.
    OK, cool. What's the plan then?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    I’m sure the thousands who have died or have been in intensive care on ventilators because of Covid are pleased to know it was only a fake virus.

Imagine what would have happened to them if it was a real virus
    See how it works?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    See how it works?
    See how what works?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A nurse in the US was given the vaccine and interviewed on live TV 10 mins after. She almost immediately collapsed in front of the cameras. Not a good sign
    Make 2mrw better than 2day