Page 459 of 707 FirstFirst ... 359409449457458459460461469509559 ... LastLast
Results 4,581 to 4,590 of 7067

Thread: Coronavirus Pandemic

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dostoy View Post
    That is the biggest load of crap I have ever heard in my life.

You must be stupid beyond human comprehension.

I simply cannot be bothered to say any more to someone like you.
    It completely baffles me that anyone who has witnessed Boris bumbling around for the last year - promising us Christmas then cancelling it a week before the day, saying schools were safe and allowing them to open for one day before closing them etc - could possibly think there is any strategy around this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    It completely baffles me that anyone who has witnessed Boris bumbling around for the last year - promising us Christmas then cancelling it a week before the day, saying schools were safe and allowing them to open for one day before closing them etc - could possibly think there is any strategy around this.
    No-one is THAT stupid surely.

Its attention seeking.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No-one is THAT stupid surely.

Its attention seeking.
    Nobody is trying to remove your right to think what you want to think. I gave you an answer to a direct question. To which, quite obviously, you had a prepared and unconditional response. So why ask in the first place? You were the one who sought attention with your question. Now you have attention you accuse the respondent of being an attention seeker?

It has been a longstanding feature of the so-called debate to equate any questioning of the official line with denial the virus exists at all. It's a cheap way to dismiss dissent.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Nobody is trying to remove your right to think what you want to think. I gave you an answer to a direct question. To which, quite obviously, you had a prepared and unconditional response. So why ask in the first place? You were the one who sought attention with your question. Now you have attention you accuse the respondent of being an attention seeker?

It has been a longstanding feature of the so-called debate to equate any questioning of the official line with denial the virus exists at all. It's a cheap way to dismiss dissent.
    I am hardly ever on here so I am not attention seeking.

You are never off here, look at how many posts you have made and the ones I have seen are very long.

Its the incredible and unbelievable stupidity of people like you who have made this virus worse.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am hardly ever on here so I am not attention seeking.

You are never off here, look at how many posts you have made and the ones I have seen are very long.

Its the incredible and unbelievable stupidity of people like you who have made this virus worse.
    And even if I was stupid enough to remember back before 2020 and how we used to deal with epidemics and pandemics, how would that make the virus worse? Do you mean I have made the effects of the virus worse, by refusing to believe the government and mainstream media bullshit? I wear my completely ineffective mask, just to please other people. I happily keep my distance. I already knew how to wash my hands long before government started instructing me on how to do it.

So what is it you think I'm doing that is making the virus, or its effects, worse? Is it a safety requirement to buy into junk science and bullshit? Will that make people safer? It's an odd virus that requires not just obedience of action but obedience of thought.

Maybe don't ask questions if the answers are so upsetting to you.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It would be impossible for you to upset me.

You admit there is a virus but you say face masks are completely ineffective.I don't understand that.

I still say its attention seeking.

The opinions you express on here are designed to cause a reaction in others.They may not be your actual opinions but they are expressed to bring as much attention onto you as possible.

You total number of posts is crazy, you must be addicted to this site and how it makes you feel.

There is something significant missing from your life, maybe you only find it on here.

I find that very sad.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You admit there is a virus but you say face masks are completely ineffective.I don't understand that.

The opinions you express on here are designed to cause a reaction in others.They may not be your actual opinions but they are expressed to bring as much attention onto you as possible.

You total number of posts is crazy, you must be addicted to this site and how it makes you feel.

There is something significant missing from your life, maybe you only find it on here.

I find that very sad.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I find that very sad.
    Look at the bold bit. I think that sums it all up for you.

Don't be thrashing around so much. Be a bit less disjointed. One minute you want answers, the next you are worried about how often people are posting.

You are all over the place. Calm down. Breathe.

If you check, it's not me that is hyperventilating.

Or..

Fuck you and fuck off. You think I care what a gnat has to say? Cunt.

Which answer do you prefer?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coney View Post
    Oh the old cunt is back. Not dead yet then? What a shame.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do dry your eyes.