Page 462 of 707 FirstFirst ... 362412452460461462463464472512562 ... LastLast
Results 4,611 to 4,620 of 7067

Thread: Coronavirus Pandemic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    Raab on the media round today confirming that we will go into a tiered approached after lockdown, which i suspect most had guessed already. Also states that they will start to think about it in early march so that mid-feb date has slipped.

Only two months until we can exit lockdown & re enter tier 4 where you still cant leave the house !
    It can only happen of the majority of people allow it to happen.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    MPs are asking these questions too. The fake and sensational death toll does nobody any favours, except the click whores at the BBC, of course. 2020 was the year where science and statistics ended in the mainstream and cult science and make it up as you go data came to the fore. But there are still real doctors and real scientists out there who practise the basic principles of science and base their conclusions on the observation brought about by repeatable scientific study, as opposed to bullshit computer modelling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1Lmoyw7QH4
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    As for the "up to" 23 dead in Norway, that came from an official Norwegian source. Do you see the way scum take very careful wording and just throw it away?
    Your original claim:

Up to 23 elderly people in Norway have died after taking either the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine. 13 have been confirmed as directly connected, the rest are suspected.
    As usual, no source provided so I had to go looking and found a source which claimed there were only 13 deaths.
    Did a bit more digging and actually that is incorrect, it was 23.
    But the "13 have been confirmed as directly connected" bit?

https://www.bmj.com/content/372/bmj.n149

"It may be a coincidence, but we aren’t sure," Steinar Madsen, medical director of the Norwegian Medicines Agency (NOMA), told The BMJ. "There is no certain connection between these deaths and the vaccine."
    and:

“There is a possibility that these common adverse reactions, that are not dangerous in fitter, younger patients and are not unusual with vaccines, may aggravate underlying disease in the elderly,” Madsen said. “We are not alarmed or worried about this, because these are very rare occurrences and they occurred in very frail patients with very serious disease,” he emphasised. “We are now asking for doctors to continue with the vaccination, but to carry out extra evaluation of very sick people whose underlying condition might be aggravated by it.” This evaluation includes discussing the risks and benefits of vaccination with the patient and their families to decide whether or not vaccination is the best course.

This is interesting by the way:

5. Read testimony from medical professionals who are furious about the changes to the way death certificates are being made out. And read quotes from senior health officials who encourage doctors to put covid on the certificate in ALL cases, even when the cause of death is obviously something different.
    It's interesting because it shows your confirmation bias at work again. You're saying here that Covid deaths are being over-reported, something I basically agree with. But because you're an anti-vaxxer you then are quite happy to over-state the link between the vaccine and deaths because it fits your worldview.
    I know you're not big on introspection but have a go. Have a think about that logical inconsistency. Go on, I have faith in you

And while I'd agree Covid deaths are over-reported, I'd suggest a key thing to look at is all cause mortality. It was consistently higher than average over the autumn and by Christmas and the turn of the year it was 30% above that.

https://fingertips.phe.org.uk/static...nd-latest.html

Since then numbers have continued to rise so it'll be interesting to see if that has gone up further the next time that is updated.
    You say you've changed your mind based on the data but you now seem quite entrenched in your position despite the data.
    I have changed my mind several times. I wasn't expecting a big second wave of deaths but that's what the data is showing, even if the Covid deaths are being over-reported, that doesn't explain the excess deaths this winter. And while it's true hospitals are under pressure every winter I saw some data suggesting this year is worse than it's been for some time - I haven't dug into that yet.

The constant ad hominem attacks aren't really helping anyone take you seriously by the way

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spit out a bunch of bile about people being stupid.
    Mmm hmm.

Dude, just a suggestion based on hard experience with some of the more notorious posters here.
    Most of these people aren't intelligent enough to glimpse the potential consequences of the insanity that's happening an ocean away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And the final point, which I was going to make but the monumental tit above did if for me, go and read the post the scumbags have descended on and you will see its actual context is in the response of the Chinese. The two mainstream bots above got triggered by the first sentence and couldn't see past it to the actual post. So they had a hyena gathering and then produced another snow job.

This is what you get everywhere now. In the so-called news, anti-social media, everywhere. The purpose is to prevent any sort of debate ever occurring and to drown those who insist on having one anyway.

Point one on the list I gave you, it all starts there. Once you understand how the lab process they are calling a test actually works and then you understand how they are using it, it sets the table for every other manipulated piece of data that follows. Grasp that issue alone and everything else is much clearer through the media fog.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is what you get everywhere now. In the so-called news, anti-social media, everywhere. The purpose is to prevent any sort of debate ever occurring and to drown those who insist on having one anyway.
    Says the man who can only respond, when his lies are pointed out, with abuse.
    Again, your original claim:

Up to 23 elderly people in Norway have died after taking either the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine. 13 have been confirmed as directly connected, the rest are suspected.
    I found a source where the medical director of the Norwegian Medicines Agency is quoted saying

"There is no certain connection between these deaths and the vaccine."
    So...are you lying? Misinformed? Or am I misinformed? Is my source wrong? Do you have a source which says something different?
    If so then great, please produce it and I'll take a look.
    If all you can do is respond with abuse then it is you who are preventing debate, not me.

Point one on the list I gave you, it all starts there. Once you understand how the lab process they are calling a test actually works and then you understand how they are using it, it sets the table for every other manipulated piece of data that follows. Grasp that issue alone and everything else is much clearer through the media fog.
    I'm not looking at cases, so I don't care if the tests are right or not.
    And yes, fine, the numbers of cases may panic people. And a couple of months ago I was loudly predicting that the cases wouldn't lead to a big second wave of deaths but...I was wrong. Just look at the data. Even if the Covid deaths are being exaggerated, the all cause mortality is significantly above the average:

(source https://ourworldindata.org/excess-mortality-covid)

So there's clearly something going on right now. I don't believe the government's response has been right, it's been a shambolic mess of policies and U-turns which have definitely led to more deaths than there should have been and more people out of work and more businesses failing. But the mortality data tells me that there is a situation to be dealt with. If you're seeing something different then let's hear it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got a letter from the school today outlining some "slight" changes to their child "safeguarding" protocols. They are happy to advise me those protocols have now been extended from the school space into the virtual learning venue. And what is the virtual learning venue going to be in almost all cases?

Your home.

Essentially the letter states, hello parents, we are happy to announce we have now usurped your parental rights in your own home. Have a lovely day!

Who are these people? From where do they get their magical powers to extend their rights in such a manner? It's not from the people. It's not from a sitting parliament, at least I can't find anything in the small print that legislates for this fundamental and sweeping change.

All the new laws and assumptive laws are going to stay in place. I suppose there will be one big show at some point where a redundant law is repealled with great flourish so we can all be assured our liberties remain intact.

So what's next? Now they have responsibility for your own kids in your own home, it will be quite interesting to see what powers they have when they come knocking with their vaccines. Step, by step by step.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It has taken the Germans a few months to get up to speed, but they finally have the camps ready to receive detainees who repeatedly defy the government lockdown. Prison camps for citizens who blatantly go outside without permission.

Never again, and all that.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Essentially the letter states, hello parents, we are happy to announce we have now usurped your parental rights in your own home. Have a lovely day!
    I suspect you are, at best, grossly misrepresenting what the letter actually says.
    But I also suspect you won't provide the text of it so people can judge for themselves.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    I suspect you are, at best, grossly misrepresenting what the letter actually says.
    But I also suspect you won't provide the text of it so people can judge for themselves.
    I’m going to assume its along the same lines of where employers have to ensure that you are working safely in your own home. Just because its your own home, they still have duty of care to ensure you have a decent work set up etc.